
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2009年3月11日星期三 听清清唱了一首歌 是什么旋律呀 让我想起你 你多么冰冷的嘴唇 你决定真的要放手 每一个夜好长我走不完 和你去过的地方 多么冷的夜 我习惯这样的生活 你这一年还好吗 总是担心你的那个我 到底为什么 这一秒我哭了 无法多看你的背影 夜深人静时候,我都难过 没有你在身边陪我 多么冷的夜,没有人逗留在街头 都已经失去所有 那现在的我 还在等什么 一个人纪念 听着你最爱的歌 我只能在你的电话里留话 爱你的苦衷 没有让你快乐 我错了 :( I stand amongst the crowd, I have left happiness On the street that we’ve walked on before, I stopped but you continued walking I want to cover my eyes, so that I can’t hear you say Our love, right at this moment, has ended I can’t understand, as we walk in opposite directions So it’s my fault, that I don’t have the flair for love, that made you leave I want to learn how to hypnotise myself, to allay the pain My sub-conscious is playing tricks on me, I keep thinking and thinking till I can’t sleep As I lie in this room without you, the loneliness becomes more obvious I gradually self-hypnotise, but I can never return to the past I’m waiting for the red light, I will continue walking forward Perhaps happiness, is just on the next road I’m still keeping the personalised ringtone, yet it’s silent Between us, we loved, let go and separated I won’t say, I don’t want to say, I’m afraid that it would be useless even if I said My sense of humour now, is just to conceal the pain in my heart I want to learn how to hypnotise myself, get a little smarter To know how t love u in the way I walk in a world that’s without you, but I can’t never walk to eternity . 我把回忆关进房间眼前不断浮现有你陪我所有画面 朋友说我变的沉默变的有些难过邻居都听见了寂寞 也许时间给的太少,没有珍惜你的好 城市太喧闹,你没有听到 我不该把手放掉 没有了你,没有爱情 什么都已经是空气 这些没有你的日子,没有了自己 没有了你,没有力气 你离开后,我才明了幸福已经溜掉 爱情如果都是微笑,那多美好 天亮的太早在偷一秒,想你的笑,想听你吵,才发现思念发酵 Haiyo,idk why,just posting . :? Alrights,gtg before th com sotsot again. Bytheway,guys who had my contact,if u all had sms-ed me,i will nt rply bcuz now until 18 march is my hp ''fasting'' day . Overuse liaos so must like tht,wth . :{ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees . MISS me ?Just 8 numbers t go ,my hp number or my home . :) Girl,imissyousomuch .You are on my mind,every sec every min every hour and every moment. Once i closed my eyes ,the first person i see,is you . |