
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: I'm into a million pieces Date: 2009年5月16日星期六 告诉我 ; 街灯下的路口,会不会有你一直陪着我 , 爱情的路上,我会不会是你最后一个能依靠的肩膀 . Sorry for th blog being dead , Anyway ,may nt be so active in fs & blog & msn anymore . Th projects are crushing down onto me ,th schwork are flooding me like a tsunami wave ! No timee t take a breather lehs . D: Hais .. This few days nothing much happened bahs , I shall start my days with friday . :] FRIDAY ; 150509 School was fine ,becauseee only one practical and one tutorial ! (: Slack'in ! Th last lecture of th day ,we classguys and some girls Pon-ed . Very tiring ,even if go for it also will sleep in between , Our lecturer also very boring de lahs ,nt interesting laaas .If next time I be a teacher,confirm will be a fun class ! :B Hmmmmms ,we gone for pool session at amk hub KPool until 4 ,bt th next movieee all too late , Actually is I cannot ,wna meet dear mahs 7+ then if I watched th movie will make her wait & wait .. Hehehs ,so fun,pool ! Though I'm nt any pro in pool-ing bt at least I could play ~ Thns after that go plaza sing becuz lance want buy ...... for someone (: By th way ,metup with weixin RedRidingHood & her sjc.friend luhs ... Slacked around with all and thn gonee meet dear girlf ! <> Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er Bao er ! <> Bubblerain !So niceeee ,we saw it together,me and dearest . Muacks ,w o a i n i ohs !Sarang Haeyo . Gone back ,and poof!I've gone into bed . 160509 ;SATURDAY Nothing much happend , Sorry for nt calling some gans of mine and dear , That's cuz my hp bill's burst ,outgoing calls I cannot make it uhs . Thn I think like nt much things happened lehs ,gone school for my cca niahs . Sung 灰色空间 by 罗志祥 ; Me ,guanZhong & another china girl {or maybe boy?o:} Overall ,alot power-packed singers in my cca !Hahah , Thn th leaders choose top6 ,must perform at an old folks' home at Tampines thr . Thn suay suay ,I'm onee of them ,think is friends sabo de lahs ,I sing nt well at all lehs .:x Wonder what should I sing to th laorens !Maybe Ji-Ba-Ban or any old song can liaozxsx ~ After tht ,we gone KTV as a group , Go bugis thr de TopOnee ,gt steamboat eat ,I'm so hungry cans ! D: Ummm umm um *Gobbled up whole pot* Hp gone flat ,alot people cannot contact , Sing like so high ,bt neh dian alot songs , After that 10 plus so sharp they chased us out ! What a ''KTV'' .-.- Thn all take purple/red lines except for me and onee of my CCA-mate . Yeahs ,aljunied .Me pasir ris !!>< Sian-ed for a moment ,slept on mrt . Reached hm ,chatted with dear girlf on hp ,thn went to sleep at 2 . (: I must sleep later than her ,so that I can watch over her .Idk what logic is this,bt I always like that de. Hmmmmms. :x SORRY FOR MAKING U WAIT AND ANGRY ! I really really know my mistake liaos dear .U don't knw hw much it hurts whn u say u don't want talk t me liaos , We have been together for maybe not very long bt I hope-d that we will stay and last longlong ! I really LOVE you ,wo zhen de hen ai ni <> I will nt treat u bad liaos,sorry,maybe nw is th period whr alot projects come and come , I so busy,bt I knw how busy I'm I should make some time for u , Sorrrryyy !I feel so bad ,for a moment I feel like banging my head onto th wall and drawing circles on th floor . D: TODAY ; 170509 Booohoooooos ! :D Had okayokay day tday . Chatted with dear finally on HP,thn nw I'm rushing my projects . Lalalahs .Thn gonee for my fav Piano lesson .Am always late de ,arghs . Buy dinner back ,and ate-d .Buy bubbletea ,strawberry iceblended for my Ah Bu though she say she dw t drink . :] Timeee t makeup for th times whn we really argued ,after all she's my ahbu ,should be more fillial and understanding . Dk why ,really felt useless nowadays , Is like ,I'm really failing in everything ,making people around me angry ,sad with me . Hais . Idk why ,bt nw I knw I should continue rushing my project thn can call dear girlf t chat awhile . SHE !MY BESTBEST GIRLF I EVER HAD !! 她是谁?刘宝娥 !我.爱你 ! <> |