
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2009年5月24日星期日 Koninchiwa !
Sorry for th late update ,was busy last week , Having STM lahs .Hahah , Woohoo ,sunday was th 1st month of me and deardear girlf .
The normal weekdays ,I guess thr's nothing much t talk about ?
Th usual tutorials,people,teachers,lectures,lessons,friends,classmates,familiar faces and books :D
Including my beloved labtop,who had pei-ed me since mid-february!
Metup with girlf very little leh last week , Sorry,I hope u understand my plight wors .U angry nehminds bt don''t sad and ignore me uhs ! Like that I rather die T.T
Haaaaaaaaaas .Thn finally,all projects donee !Yippies ~ Bt next week gonna be hell for me again ,th second round of exams and ICAs .
Rawr .
What I can remember is th Singapore Flyer thing !Waa damn paiseh one I can say ,
Bt nehminds laaas ,flyer very fast $10 like that jiu end liaos ,sms-ing people on th way.Hahah ,need take some pictures,super paiseh one kays !:D ,Thn I alone go zilian zilian luhs ,kena disiao ~ ,anyway it was so fun ,then I bought one of th souvenirs there for girlf ,bcuz she was like nt in a mood ,Rushed t meet her str8 after my flyer thingy and then we slacked until 10 ~ :D Starting t say about weekend , Saturday gone watched ''Night @ The Museum 2'' with laoma (L) ;D ,She thought it was a horror movie ,bt it wasn't !:D ,Hmmmms .Th old folk home thingy...tsktsktsk =.= ,hahaaaaas .After that I think I gone hm bahs ,I mistaken that I no need meet up laopo ,then she so angry sehs ,I keep saying sorry only ,gomen !D: ,After that phone-d and I slept ,very tired ~ Alrights ,day of 1st month being together with HER ! (L)
Sunday was rather fine bt I only enjoyed myself when with xiaobaobao ,
Sorry make u wait quite long laaahs ,I knw u very good keep tolerating my bad points,
Bt if u really cannot ren hor ,just scold or punish mee laaahs .
I 'm willing t be your punching bag :}
MRT- ed t chinatown ,cuz dear said thr can take bus t bugis .
Sua me wor ,go down say she neh take bus before .-.-
Anyway ,MRT- ed (again) t bugis xD Hahah ,gaigai -ing with her thn keep looking around for accessories,bags,clothings .
Bought her a love necklace
Price okayokay laah ,next time buy u SK de lahs !Bt don't learn your friend go throw at sea,like tht I cham liao mans .
I can be chong dong at anything u want laahs when I really can afford it ,
Of cuz bcuz if no money ,nan dao steal for u ahs . :)
Lmaos .
So tired when reach hm ,somemore gt so dulan with my hp ,
Kns ,it was like years it became spoilt,now again wors ! Din get t meetup with girlf bcuz my mum was sort of quarreling with me ,which makes me feel weird why she suddenly mood like thats .I think is just like what Terence brother always said about her mum and my ahbu,''They are th same-sotsot de!'' :D ,HAHA LMAOS .Below seeeeee my stressed up look xD
Monday sch was fine ,bt I gt released of stress when I everytime meetup dear girlf , Hmmmmms .Makan-ed at MAC ,Thn we go up chatchat playplay ,bu xiao xin make her wet,bcuz poured drink onto her shirt :B ,Paiseh ! >< Anyway ,gone hm quite late,kena nags again ,bt xi guan liaozxsx . Tuesday,din meetup,bcuz ahbu arranged me Monday,Wednesday,Friday,Saturday can meet her only , So was like .... walao ?:B Nehminds laaas ,she afterall my ahbu . Anyway ,cheerup baaah RedRidingHood,was chatting msn she sounds super bo mood and whatevers baahs ,just watch th jinnai videos ! xD Hmmmmm,quoted frm bubblegummy ,FAILURE DOESN'T MAKE ME FAIL !:D & anyway ,eat uh u =.= -PARTYTIME!_ Wo ai ni ~
|