
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2009年6月14日星期日 Koninchiwa , Sorry for th late update people ,was kinda busy until saturday laahs . Then now ,finally the term break which I was waiting for so longzxsx . :D Yayness !Now ,time t party and rock around .Din meetup deardear for quite long liaos sehs ,abt 6days . Psps ,shall make it up during june holidays bahs luhs == Past few days ,just stayed hm dk do what luhs . Fell sick toooos ,and anyway gotten back hp :D ,finallys heng luhs . If nt my ahpa and ahbu will neh forgive me de I think :B Slowly waiting them forgive me nows ,hmmmmms . Alrights ,talk about yesterday bahs . Yesterday ,gone to meet dear ,benlai wanted meet 10 am bt I woke up late . Nehmindzsxsx . :D Saw two of her classmates and they doing a project ,I think is make notebooks then sell at RP de , Dk if outside people cn go in buy de or is just RP people lehs ,if nt I go support liao ahs . :] Alot of th notebooks quite nice de lehs . :D Only helped in drilling some of th notebooks luhs ,thn one of her classmate gonggong de , Make me wanna laughs sehs ,bcuz her that classmate keep kena throw notebook and spray water..blahblahs ~ Thn do until 3 + ,we go bendemeer secondary hand in th notebooks . I and dear wait outside th school ,cuz need thermometer bt in th end actually no need . Dumbdumb ! :S After that her friends go separate ways and we gone kfc makan ,kept my di's hp at dear's place , Bcuz thought can go back take ,if nt is like cannot go out de lehs yesterday night . In th end ,still cannot go out bcuz ahpa said my hp found le so neh take also nehmindzxsx , Thn say me must be I want t go pei girlf thn purposely put thr de . I keep deny lahs (of course ?) :D Bt tday can go meet her le,my ahpa gave me permission .Yippessss :D I misss her . :( |