
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2009年6月3日星期三 ![]() Monsters ------- VS -------- Aliens ! :D Booooooooooooos !Long time neh post liaozxsx , Kind of forget what happned ,bt currently I'm so over a movie in theatres now ! Watched "Monsters VS Aliens" with Bubblegummy ,Zirah (her friend) && Chze Hao [1/6] Watched AGAIN with Didi at Ehub yesterday ,Don't say I'm rich or what...watch 2 times..bcuz I'm really so poor nowadays !Saving every bits of money I haveeee ,and also wanna buy somethings for laopo .Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs . :B Th movie's damn niceee and cute siahs especially the Insectosaur !Th cute big fur-thing with big eyess ! :D It's about Earth meeting serious alien invasion and th Secret Unit arranged monsters t go against th aliens,as they have no better plans .Thn th girl heroin ,wa seh,damn strength t solve th alien problem,she damn big siahs . If I have th chance become big I also want siahs ,seems fun lehs .Bt confirm Singapore bo alien also luhs . Confirm trapped inside Secret Unit for ages,bt I think Singapore also dont have space for that bah ? Lmaos :D Nahs .In th end ,th Insectosaur became Butterfly-saur .=.= Expected ,bcuz insect become pupa then butterfly maahs .Clever rights ME ?:} Blahs .And sooo,recently my days are just packed with study,study and still study . T.T ICAs are coming toooos ,so sian-ed .Bt 7 more days thn my holiday come liao lors .Plus ,2 weekdays luhs . Hais .Just so sian laahs . Gt meetup girlf ,bt nt so frequent . I oweeee u alot days mans ,girl . :D Muacks love and miss u so much !Fev and only oneeeeee . Thanks for th poem ,I currently thinking of oneeee good poem for u ! My english is so lousy so hard think gd de luhs ~ ;D Sayonara ! |