
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 箇中強手 ♥ Date: 2009年7月9日星期四 Koninchiwawa :DAlrights ,I will start off my post !Recently so busy ,No wonder I'll get sick today . Goneee to school ,cuz my attendance's failing me .Bangwalldie laahs . T.T Now's 12.49 am,currently reading over my accounting and data structure assignment need do de . Essential IT freaked me out siah !Damn it.From wk1 -12 de all gonee !WHY ?! I know some lessons I sick or woke late then 's like never go for some,but cannot be from school reopen till now never done anything whats .Lost . Hais .Now become must rush the recent pieces fast first ,at least gt some marks . Sianzxsx ,I doubt I could rest for the time being mans. Had not been catching any movie or arcade or go out gaigai for months liaos since holiday . Everyday's just a useless day for me ,keep do work do work,until I pekcek . Heng webapp 's over sehs .Now focus some other modules liaos . Went with chze hao go checkout webapp stuffs ,heng got his GUIDANCE . =.= Maybe tmr got time will go meetup dearest girlf . ♥ Tmr .Lesson starts 8 am,but I'm so sick today until I keep holding my head . Like headache ,bt tmr cannot ponteng any lessons de .Attendance very important lehzxsx . If I really unwell maybe I shall skip marketing lecture .But see how first baahs.Maybe scan & go ,then go rest and meetup laopo . Sorry ahs dear had not met u since 2weeks++ ,I won't leave u alone like that de laahs . I misss u .Muacks .14 More Days To Our 3rd Monthhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! XD This time.We shall go out together and had utmost fun liaozsxs.2nd mth de we missed,bt nehminds,I will make it up to u wo de BaoBei . <> Now,I'm still sick. Sian-ed.Someoneee told me if I'm sick,don't go out spread disease later all kena then later mutate to H1N1 jiu GG liaozxsx . Touchwoood laahs .H1N1 's getting more and more recent liao,so must keep hygienic and exercise more to improve our build.I shall tooos,bt now,I shall rest 1st thens since I'm heavily down with flu . Why come this time when I wanna slack ?Tsk . By the way ,cheerups baahs luhs jenn,&& HOR !Renfred worrrrrrrr ~ :] He's a good brother,a good guy,and certainly he will be a good boyf for u .Accept him baahs.Seee his love for u so deep nehs .:D Anyway ,my grades are dropping.I will assure a more hardworking LIONEL since I told some of my class guys XD Lai bahs .The new Lionel . :} A+ Here I Comeeeeeeee !!! -PARTYTIME!_ & also STUDYTIME!_ |