
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2009年8月1日星期六 ![]() ![]() ![]() HAPPY 30 TH BIRTHDAY TO MY IDOL ! (belated)ALAN 罗志祥 Aka SH0W aka 小猪 XD 12 years to see his improvement from a host/entertainer to a pop star , S - 风暴横扫全亚洲舞王 ! <> He can sing and dance very well. He can also play drums very well. Everything he does, he puts his heart and soul into. He has the LAMEST jokes ever. And he lost his beloved father to liver failure. I just treat him as the best idol. Cos he’s one of the best multi talent artistes I have ever ever see. He won the BEST MALE ARTIST. 专辑: 1.Showtime 2.达人show 3。催眠show 4.speshow 5.歌舞青春2[演唱华文版的bet on it-必杀技] 6.舞所不在 ; Show Your Dance 7. 潮男正传 Anyway hope u will keep on producing the best songs and entertainment to us !Support you until old ! :]
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() After what seems like a Long Day ; Hahah .Finally did all what was needed to be done in the 5 days of school . Time to perk myself up and relax awhile ,so i took on the weekends . Today not really much things happened ,but but ,only got the wedding dinner ... of My Relative Jie Jennifer and her husband ! XD Grats and early-bear-rich-kid ( direct translation from chinese ) =.= ! xD Woooolalas .Took quite alot pic bt din really upload all lahs . Just upload some randoms .And now is just super tired de day . Maybe going sleep soon or perhaps just cope on with my school biz comm ICA3 , Yawwwnnnns .Seee from the picture ?The MANGO SAGO !XD I can say that from all the food of the wedding the best is that liaos .I had 3 cupfuls . Hmmmms .Then msn ,very long nvr on9 .On9 le never see the people I wanted t see most . >< Chatted with friends and gans .Deardear I never see her on9 >< , Hahah anyway "Luo Zhi Ni" !Muahaha . XD .A gooood "mei" of "luozhixiang" XD . Sian . ICA 3 dk why ,I thought of the feeling that I will fail biz comm . Not cuz of partner ,cuz of my previous ICA which is 0 marks cuz of MC-submission. Hais hais .So sad .Idw any repeat modules sehs .Just want make it to business block toos next year .Bt I guesss ,all was gone le .My hopes . Now still need pia ICA3 ,thinking what thing I going ask victor do ,cuz he's my partner .And I?Leader liao.Sian . Or maybe I will end up doing all the job ??Whatevers . T.T Tmr ,go piano then I must really thought of ICA liaos . Must NEVER NEVER never fail or repeat modules liaos .I wanna chiong for A* . Heard gt 2weeks study break .Will meet xiaobaobao daily and cope with studies too . I will not tire myself my friends .So ,don't worry yeahs ? Takecares lot ayeees !& I loveee all my gans and friends ,and especially dear . X3 -PARTYTIME!_ |