
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2009年11月5日星期四 汗要飚出火,成败就这一刻 只拼到底,不信失败有理, 打下一个传奇。 Hellloooooo earthlings :D Long time bo update ehs, paiseh siols. Been schooling & kinda mia frm blogger, now I'm back ! Gt misss me bo? HAHAHA kidding.. These 1st 3weeks of studying Sem2, encouraged me to propel forward and get a better GPA. My Sem1's results are gross. Must definitely buck up and work up, GPA of 4.0!! * Dreamings* Here are the modules I'm taking right now for my this DBI Sem2. Next year, Business block HERE I COME !! -Statistics -Economics -OOPJava- Project -OOPJava- Study -French -Networking -Law & Ethics ZAI rights my modules, next time i use french communicate then u all know ahs. Now I'm doing my tutorials, it've been long time since I really chiong-ed for my studies. As for my brothr, I wish he also have the determination to strive and propel forwards mans. If not, Jialat lahs. :/ Chatted with jennifer & serlyn [ dun know how spell] today and quite long nv see them. :] Lalala- By the way, everyday school day is so tiring. But, got one day which is friday, wah seh tell u all I Think U Cant Believe too. =.= I was sleeping on this bus 159 frm nyp till sengkang interchange. So, is like even if I fell asleep I won't scared go other place right ? Wrong ! I glimpsed at window, saw is at hougang still, so I took a small nap. Thens, the next glimpse, is when I saw the bus turning into the bus resting terminal =.= Sengkang interchange de. I wake up then walk up to the bus driver, then he like choa tio. Then i want tab card also cannt le. walaos. So, this is a prove I'm a Pig . Rawr. Post next time again liaos. (: Jiayou! Never Say Die !! :D |