
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年1月13日星期三 HEY all, paiseh for so long de post. xD Totally mia-ed frm blogger since dun know when. Then came back and post now since bored. :] Talking about this week, wah is tired de lor. I started sch this week, envious rights ! But the first 3 days are like so damn long and flooded in projects and studies. Jialat, I din study for a test that came out. I think more or less the test will pass. Just like what the teacher said. 50% ! Kns. I hope I did study and not sleep ? Rofl. :/ A happy thing is for all my friends who are taking O lvl results this year. Most people scored the marks they are contented with, GRATS ! :] Now can see alot ppl want go jc or poly liaos. POLY better lahzx ! Come my sch lahs, I treat everyday supply bbt. :D This few days doing econs, stats, oopjv, netwking and law project ! I'm so really fed up with the sudden rush-in of these projects . Bt bo bian lahs, so huge weightage. Unless I score full mark for eoy? Then can skip lor. Today is quite a happy day. OOP is going well for me, cuz gt teacher de " nai xin de jiao dao" XD And econs, not really so stressing, can sleep while meeting somemore luhs. Had fun today in sch. N1. I will strive for better results for the 4 papers, starting 25 feb. JYJY lionel. :D By the way, tagged and fb-ed ttm. Met some new friends frm there, one including Shirley mei. She kena something this noon frm one stupid guy, hope she is alrights and happy liao yah? So sians now, I think i do my project liaos. Mapling takes up time, bt I meet and encounter some super talkative friends there. Siao de ehs. Wakakas. Post again tmr. :DD |