
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年1月27日星期三 Sup people.By right I update randomly after some days but... Cuz today really too free liao , the java oopjv project I just completed my part . Left th part where whole class all still figuring de, how to link our page to a database. If any readers know, do tell me kayzx. On msn or sms 93896605. I really too eager find out liao . Sian-ed . Tday, another gd school day. 9 am lecture, benlai dun wan go one. Cuz woke up at 7.30 zhun zhun nahs. Take bus to there is about 1 and half hour like thats. Bt I still crawled out of bed and had a quick drink and changeover. Chiong-ed to sch, make it just in time. Super shag. Hair in a mess, bo time use Gatsby Hair Wax. :D In gd mood until 1 pm, and bus-ed home. Bus trip very boring , keep listening to " 爱转角 ", then ... saw an auntie. Looking at me with affectionate eyes, Dots-.- Eeewwww. As I hear th song , i imagine the lyrics as the thing the auntie want to say to me. Alrights, gosh. 爱转角遇见了谁 是否有爱情的美.. 爱转角以后的街 能不能由我来陪.. 爱转角遇见了谁 是否不让你流泪 也许陌生到了解 让我来当你的谁.. 我不让爱掉眼泪 不让你掉眼泪 现在永远你就是我 就是我的美 (妹) I change the "mei" as I sms-ed w jennifer mei. HAHA. Somehow cheered her up. Cheerup lahzx ! (: Why nowadays so many people I say "cheerup" to wors? Zzz. Dun tell me really everyone is emo-ing right now. =.='' Msn-ed, fb-ed, watch tv. Shirley mei talk to me awhile then off le, she also cannot use com too long. I kind of miss secondary life, at least not as boring as now. Now, dun even know what to do. Everyday, I think labtop and school is my daily entertainment niah. And chatted with facebook friend. I like talking to her , although we din talk much. I was thinking if she gt msn sure happy liao me. :] facebook chatting like quite .... lag. Aiyo. & a thanks to my game cpl whom send me something I appreciate lots. (: 4 5683 8 ! ( if u all kaypo right, go check these numbers w the hp pad luh) Tmr, OOPJV project.Law Tutorial.OOP practical.Netwking tutorial. I thinking of which lesson to pon. :B ( & it's definitely not oopjv .) -PARTYTIME!_ |