
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 爱的主场秀 ♥ Date: 2010年2月6日星期六 ![]() Back after a tiring day of Java codes ♥ Hahah. Today gone out specially for a java-licious period with my classmates nk and jianfeng. Both really made my day today, and also those who msged me especially "the one". At first they ask me go causeway point bt idk where is it. o-o Now i know is at woodlands. There de library. I spent quite a time finding where is it, very hard find lor. Alot ppl looking at my labtop bag, like thought i suspicious. I'm like suspicious person meh ?! Thens i gone civic centre and go to 6th floor , then nk say library at 1st floor de corner. -.- Do java from 2 to 5 , and I finally completed, When.... POOF. My java files went corrupted. That time my heart broken into bits. I feel down, hard work gone down drain, and my 6credits are gone. Jf they all calm me down say "relax, lionel u want watch_____?" Me : " Nervous de shi hou must watch ___ meh? where gt such thing?" & all of us went laughing for no reason. hiakhiakhiak. I know i should make backup copies. Anyway, I completed by 8 pm plus, and I'm done for th day. Sent evon th stuffs, and I hope she know it? ._. Sms-ing with th same old peoples, thanks those who smsed me :D Especially her, although always we have random crapzx, bt when I sms I smile. Brightened up my day, that will be her. Continue selling your dao po ,auntie. :D I knew she sure wun read dao this blog, cuz I din invite her. HAHA. Looking forward to more smses tmr, and also her's . :) OOPPJ Done ! hope they wun pick on me , and last minute say want redo my whole part. If like that, I will shoot back I tell u . I'm nt someone u can mess with, although I may look innocent on th outside. Life is like a chess, I 've predicted your moves already. CHECKMATE. Doing law project soon, then can mug fully for exam. :B I ♥ '' 5353 '' . |