
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Giving up, Date: 2010年2月4日星期四 Sup. Din post for some time, was kind of busy for my school. Bt at last, all my tests are over.. and it's time to mug for my EOY . 4 papers, 2 projects. Starting frm now. I'm kind of lost. Giving up. Sad-ed. My grp members, all completed java successfully and their respective ui. Left me there struggling, asking for help bt not really get it. CMS. Kns one, din help me at all. I hate it. Still gt law de somemore, darren also completed his part le. Left my 12 pages then we can submit next thursday. SIAN. Feel like dying .Everyday see th java codes busy typing and thinking how to solve, till breathless. Bt in th end? People will still mark you down. I just know it. Wait next wednesday, I think I will get a very very good CNY present. Damn. Not in a good mood now, cuz of all these crapzx. Sian. And th energy msg din really come le. I think, I will just remain th same old me. Hais. 你不懂了 说好的幸福呢 怎么了 泪干了 放手了 后悔了 只是唯一的音乐盒还旋转着 要怎么停呢. |