
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 我承认我的伪装是正的不够好 Date: 2010年3月10日星期三 I may not know you long enough,but as I continue my talks with you , I was aware that, in my heart a window's opening . Don't really know how to explain. I'm not someone who really speaks well or look good. Bt the feelings I had for you, it is like piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Once you see the symphony, it's hard to find it again. Once you find the music script, you cannot stop playing the song. I seen the symphony, I've found the script, but I think I will not play the song. I will just keep this symphony of you in my mind, and somewhere in my heart, where I can play myself and not disturbing you. I put your name in a circle, and not in my heart . In a circle, everything goes on and on forever. So even if my heart breaks, I will never forget you . I wonder how're you getting on with life everyday, hoping that you'll be okay wherever you are. Just the thought that you're alright is enough to get me through everyday. Just by your smiles and your picture I can be full without even eating. This may sound silly , but it's true. Sometimes you may feel sad, due to some unhappy experiences or stuffs. But just want to tell you, Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and stand by you whenever you'll need help. When you're lonely, remember this is true. And somebody somewhere is right now thinking of you, that'll be me . It may take only a minute to have a crush on someone, a hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but a lifetime to forget someone. Although it may be sad to be not loved, but it's more sadder to be unable to love. So actually I'm quite fortunate to be able to love. If I truly like someone, I just let her go . Just like you , maybe . Maybe liking someone for me is not only to have her, but to watch over her. I know you 're always careless, falling down at places, I cannot promise you that I'll catch you everytime you fall, But I will always be close enough to back you up when you fall. Even if you met any problems I will be there to back you up too. Maybe my feelings for you may not have a happy ending just like those in storybooks, But the memories with you I'll never forget them . When you're sad, just want to tell you not to cry. Don't cry because the sad stuffs are over, Always smile, because it means that the sad things have happened . I hope you still remember the 1st wish I made , and you must always be happy and smile. Thanks for giving me the 3 wishes, I know I've not made use of all 3, at least I made use of 2wishes to wish for your happiness and wellbeing, and I know I won't regret. 其实我不用那三个愿望,每一天都有感动值得收藏. I like the way you look at me, i like the way you smile at me, even when I said something stupid. I like the voice at the other end of the phone call, that always perks me up even if I'm tired. Even if we din't talk much , at least I know you're there fine. I get the best feeling when you hi-ed or smiled at me, because I know u've passed my mind, although it's only for a second. To know you're happy for that second and always is enough. Love isn't being perfect, it's about how to look past the imperfections. Meeting you, was a fate. Having you as a friend was my choice. But my feelings for you is beyond my control. To the world, you may be only one person. To me, you meant the world. To like doesn't really mean give and take. For once I give you my heart, and I will not expect anything in return. If 100 people like you, I will be within the 100. If 10 like you, I will be within the 10. If only one likes you, that'll me. If I could have a choice between liking you and breathing, I will use my last breath to say I like you. If you dropped into water and was going to drown, I will be the floating log that sends u back to the shore. I dun really know when I knew you, I thought it's sep. IMPROVE on your road skills anyway , u're always lost . I cannot promise you I'll bring you to the correct way u want to go lahs. But I will be there to be lost with you also luhs, at least 2 lu ci is better than 1? Hahs. Your chinese also. It's not like malaysian, seriously. I remembered it's 25 jan when u tell me customers say about your chinese. You told me you got into media at TP on 27 jan, study hard! Be a good media person one day.Going orientation soons, Jiayous lah. Just don't be so blur liao lahs. Sotong can also fan shen become abalone bah. 28 Jan 2009: You asked me to cook since u're hungry. If I cook I will definitely cook chao ta food one, hahah. I rather eat myself then serve the food kays. Remember to eat when you're hungry, don't eat too less or what. You're already that Skinny liaos kays. 31Jan 2009: You cutted your concave hair. It's okay lahs, have more confidence in yourself. You also don't look ugly anyway. You're pretty okays ! 1feb 2009: U asked me before what's love, at that time I thought u knew my secret. Choa tio, so actually it isn't . Kind of sad last time, but I know myself better. (: Actually I don't have gd memory anyway , :B Bt since I knew you my memory improve by some bit liaos.I know I've received 2418 of your smses. Maybe it's dumb that I go count the messages, Nothing better to do bahs dots. Sometimes when I look back at some of the messages they still make me laugh . Thanks for your energy booster messages, which accompanied me here and there when I'm real bored. Liking someone, is to say my feelings openly. Messages , are to see whether u're doing fine. After u've read this, i'm nt sure if you will sms me again or what, but anyway I still keep the old messages , in case I miss you. 请告诉她 我不爱她 笑着难过 自我惩罚 想终止这一切 挣扎 横了心说真心谎话 别告诉她 我还想我 恨总比爱容易放下 当泪水堵住了胸口,就让沉默代替所有回答 Idk if I will become 坦白的坏人or放手的好人 ,but I will still be there when you need help. (: Our friendship will stay, my feelings will stay, and you'll never die. Cuz you still have me, and alot more who supports you too. I will never fall, 我会继续做你唯一的城堡 . To the HER I always meant . 5673882 829 5353. |