
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年3月15日星期一 Bonjour readers :D In case you guys are kaypo about the picture up there, it's the KPO block me and Silly saw near her workplace. U WANT KNOW WHERE IS IT? Guess or beg me to tell. :D Heheh, Sweetheart! These few days, are really the best days I have gone through of my life. (: Thanks for being there, at least when I can seee u. Heng u not too short. Not that tall either. xD I'm happy to see u , and hope we will meet up more these days in case we both'll be busy when school starts . Muacks . 831 , 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning, and that's I LOVE YOU .
Then night time meetup with Sweetheart, do what couples always do. Today, i become a teacher liao wor. Teaching quite a blur "student" about what she should do. HAHAHAHA. Bt silly, you quite guai lahs. Not bad not bad, give u sweet as reward. kakakas. She's loved, and i enjoyed today. Fun lahs, sweetheart . :X LORETTA TAY WENJING !♥ aka Silly ...Dua chiobu SPOTTED !! I shuo dao zuo dao rights (: I wanna write your name big in my heart, so that I won't forget you hahahaha. Dumb will always Love Silly X3 No matter what happens I will be there, even when you mi lu I can give some advices. Bt maybe won't work lahs, I anywhere also will mi lu liao nows. DOTS . (; You're not plain , you're not simple, as you managed to keep someone looking at you, as you're the best living thing that existed in my life. :D Love, is being stupid together. So, I dun mind you being blur, I will be blur together with you. U want starve i starve with you, u want cry i cry with you . The precious possession in my life is not anything else, but your heart, that warms my heart. I'm fortunate , to have you in my life, and be able to be in love with you, silly. I wish I was the bear, that lay beside your bed, watching you sleep soundly , watching you dream, so when everytime you cuddled it, you'll be cuddling me. But most important to me, will be that you're happy. (: Everything I do, I do it for you. Anything that might be special in me, it's you. When I miss you, I won't need to go far, I will just need to look inside my heart, that little cute girl that melts my heart. Sweetheart , 24 74 64 . You gave me three things in life, the feeling to love someone, the feeling to be loved back, and the feeling which both of these are done . I love your smile, and never frown , because I'm in love with your smile. Never be sad, cuz my shoulder will be there. Never be troubled, as I will share and gobble up your troubles. :} SILLY, you're shiny in somewhere bottom of my heart, even when I sleep I will always dream of you. HAHAHA. I think the rest of the mushy stuffs, I will keep it and tell you more when I meet u. HAHAHAHA, prepare to be mush-ed , xD Okays laaahs. I realised..... MY HEAD IS JUST BIGGER ! Ohmygawd. Hahahah. Sweetheart, you looked cute in this picture lahs. I looked ... so shag or whats . Maybe cuz I always sleep late, bt I shall promise that I will sleep early whenever I can, The panda eyes I had, are not because I sleep late, is the signs of missing you too much . (: Soo ... I got panda eyes, should be a gd thing lahs. Hiakhiakhiaks. I will hug u tight, hold u close to my heart, and never let go, of a diamond that I will always cherish and love . ♥ I promised to eat, whenever I can. And promise me you'll take care, whenever u can. (; Muacks. X3 |