
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年3月16日星期二 ![]() Bonjour readers! 我是 Lionel, Lionel 是我,所以我是?.. Lionel!:D Kind of influenced by 驚驚 , so cuteeee laaahs Luo zhi xiang . Lalalalalas. Today, yet another boring day, But if without dardar pei me sms for th day, I think I will diee of boredom manzx. THANKS to her, at least I survived my day, ;) But I Misss You laahs . Silly yet cute, lovable and blur de sotong Laopo . ♥ Hmmmms, gone to gym with chze hao at first . Then after that random walkwalk then go home liao luhs . SO SIAN-ED . Quite sad that Silly cannot meet me today, but at least I know she's getting on fine today, I quite fang xin lahs. Bt just want to say , No matter what I will only love u de, when u're sad or what u can always depend on me. (: Meeting jennifer and her boyf tmr outside her school, then go to amk meet tong nuer and vivien laobu. Wahhhhh. Now I then realised indeed the female friends I had is much more than my boy friends. But I won't anyhow, I will be loyal always to you de Dar . Trust me, and be my right feet . Hope tmr will be a better and not so sian day. I know I will definitely miss my dar badly, hope to feel better after screaming at Kbox. Lalalas. If I can i will record video, maybe a dedication video to my special someone. :D Hope even when I'm nt there with you, the videos will be there to entertain. (: Just wanna say: Why is my family so weird ? Sometimes can argue like siao, sometimes suddenly very good . Tonight, not really good. Sort of not good mood, I always asking myself why must I suffer the unhappiness . Lucky gt dar there, if not I won't even feel like living . Must I really go back to my emo self? I want to be stay happy like now leh, hope things will have a better turn. :C Tatas, I don't know what to blog about liao, cuz today's a rotting day. If tmr's a sunny day I will post more, 1000words kays? HAHAHAHAHA. *wink* ;) Everyday i will try to joke one lame joke, (: Seeee. One day , my classmate in front, John tell my classmate behind, Jane, that she's pretty . Then something happened, make me choa tio lahs. Guess what's it? If want know answer I will tell you one, maybe tmr. Or Ask me directly . (: Lame joker, is me... Hiakhiakhiaks . Smile lah silly, and be happy everyone! -PARTYTIME!_ |