Bonjour!♥ Today's quite a fun day out with dar , woke up at around 10 & prepare to go out meet her liaos . Smsing with her all th way . In th end we took the same MRT train but din take same door. I was blur at that time also anyway. Hahahah, LUCKY I NEVER GO MY LEFT to find her . Cuz she told me she at the 6th door from th left of train. I at 13th . Yuan lai you're at 16th or what lahs ! silly ~ Lalas . Met at city hall, gone suntec and buy watch for her, and she buy watch for me. xD Hiaks. Loveeeee the watch, Lovee HER mores. Toook a walk around th big mall. Then gone marina square slack slack, bt is like nothing do there also . Ate at subway , MY FIRST TIME. Given to you ! HAHAHAHAHA. :D Then today alot "first time" anyway with HER . Lalas, I'm unfortunate. :X Haooo lahs , I stop being sooo BAD . (: Gone bugis get watch and then gone find a place to slack . In the end dun know how ended up at kembangan , but nevermind lahs . MO REN didn't keep her balance on the mrt, stepped on someone's foot somemore leh! LALALAS. I won't say is whoooo. HAHAHAHAHA. Jiayous lah hors~
Reached home, watch tvee, crap with didi and ahbu, then chit chat at night with dar, along with my crazy didi beside. I'm at north pole now people, I got alot cold jokes to tell, don't freeeeze manzx . (; DAR IS SO STUPID ! :D anyway, my voice is awesome yeahs? Thankyouuuuus~ Wait till u seeeeee my "MV" :)
Sharing the pictures and videos , lalalas, Laughdieme lahs, cuz the video. End my post heereee bahs, tomorow another boring day, another day I will miss you dar . I LOVEEEEE U tooos , spam blog goodgood, dun spam hp , HOHO. xD