
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: I love you dearest. Date: 2010年3月12日星期五 12-03-10 . The day I'm tied down to you dearest . Bonjour readers. Today's my day, happy and honoured to be part of my HER . From now on, I will not hurt or make you upset, protect you and try my very best to make you happy . (: I will never regret being with you, having you is enough in my life. I love you , I miss you . I will fulfil anything u want of me, I will make sure nothing happens to you precious . I'm given two hands to hold you, two legs to walk with you to anywhere u want,two eyes to see you, but only one heart between us. As I share my heart with you, the woman of my life. I don't care what I 'll need to sacrifice or endure, I just want to be with you. And to make u happy. Never ending love and misses. :) Today, go out find baby girl . Enjoyed times with her. Although time passes really fast lahs ! I hope there's more time leh. Hmmm, after that gone home bath and then go out again to tampines . Then sms-ed with people and HER, chitchat on hp , and I heard . HER VOICE. :D Not nice to hear. HAHAHAHA, kidding. Her voice is like symphonies to my ear. Lalalas. Gone hm after that, passerby thought I'm crazy as I'm singing under block. Tmr, dun know if I can go out at that time, If i can I WILL. Cuz I seriously miss you, girl. |