
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Lost in time ♥ Date: 2010年3月27日星期六 Big big Bonjour to everyone out thereee . (: Here to post once again , now is around 1 am and I'm still awake . Today another boring day at home , wanted to go find her so much . Maybe I'm missing her too much . Din go out at first , stay home , Smsing with dar as usual , and also vivien laobu lahs cuz heard she's sad th previous day . Now okay liao lahs actually , Well some things did happen in th noon , hear of things that I don't wish to hear . I din expect such person could really say such bad stuffs , totally ruined my mood just now . Seriously, I hate him . But what can I do ? I cant stop his mouth anyway . Then gone for a short breather around ehub . Chionged arcade basketball non- stop , When one person mood is bad, suddenly become basketball expert wor ? I taken the best shot of my life , 500 points . This may be small case to any basketball player out theree , to me it's an achievement liao . After that drained out liaos , bused home listen mp3 , thinking of alot stuffs , Slowly feeling better , as I reached home and saw the messages in my hp from her . At least felt a little better , now I'm trying to forget whatever stuff of today . But I will not forget the promise boook between me and my dear wifey .♥ Metup with vivien laobu at ws . Because I got tell laobu I'm feeling sad at that time , I don't want to make dar worry anymoree . Gone out , in order to make me less "emo" -.- We go play arcade luhs . I play basketball machine again , this time 400 plus lah . Beside me got one super pro guy nahs , hahah . Slowly not that heartbroken . After that gone eat pastamania with laobu . On the way smsing dar , just to make her less worry lahs anyway . (; Saw stanley at pastamania . Lalas . Eat finish drink cupwalker . Then dar say she going some "sacred place" walk around uhs . Lalalas, hope got hands grab at her hair or leg , HAHAHAHA . Or any scary things that can scare her till scream. Hiakhiaks . :D Wait laobu bus go liao then I slowly bus-ed home . My hp super low batt, bt I'm still smsing dar . I missss you alot , rply faster rply faster !! Hahahah , :) Gone home saw whole hdb flat like close light, bt gt ppl watch tvee inside lahs . Like so choa tio lahs . HAHAHAHA . Then go home watch tvee sms and stuffs . Boring again. (: Tmr should be not going out liaos . Gooood luh, at home rest and sms should be enough. Everyday looking at your smses and pictures are enough to keeep me energetic . Without dar , as in when school starts... Awwww . I cannot imagine how shag I will be. And how much I will missss her . I will not hide anything I 'm feeling at the moment today , I think blog it out will make me feel alot alot better . (; Here it goes : I'm perfectly fine even if he sms you or contact you , I won't really mind so much. But what he has done, is so over . First is that time when he asked for th birthday favour , then last time he anyhow say what I will run away with another chioer girl , & now .. saying all these stuffs . I don't even know him , he don't know me too, why he just like that say me, until like he know me lidats . I know myself , maybe I'm not really a good boyf, bt like that saying me.. If one day , he and his girlf together , and I go and tell his girlf whatever he said today. He confirm machiam sad also rights . People in r/s , why must he care so much . But actually I'm feeling fine now, because what he says will not affect me. I will prove , when I say I love a girl means I will love her whole-heartedly , and not treating you wrongly . I will not flirt, I will not bio zhabor, I will stay devoted, only to my dear girlf . I don't want care about what he say liao, just let him crap and continue liaos . I cannot waste time listening to his stupid words , and making myself sad . I must buck myself up , for the rest of the journey with YOU . We just started our path not long ago , I won't just let it end just because of such things . Everything will be fine . Hope he can stop saying all those things. Yao jiu hao hao normal chat with you, don't say about me . If he want continue say , lalas just like what my friend told me , a tooth for a tooth, I will say back him . If I cannot tolerate lahs. (: Just hate this feeling when such bastards talking behind people's back exist , But anyway , I'm feeling much much better now. I WILL NOT BE AFFECTED , I WILL CONTINUE TO BE YOUR WING AND YOUR SUPPORT . Flying you through our journey of love . Determination is the word now . I LOVE YOU LORETTA TAY WEN JING . |