
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年3月8日星期一 To : the HER in my heart ♥ Some people will just come into my live,leaves footprints in my heart and perhaps left . To her, she'll never leave my heart. The happiest thing in life, is to love and to be loved. Although I don't know whether I'm the loved one, but I will be the one to love her . If people ask me how's life, I will answer "life's good with you around" . She may not be the prettiest girl or perfect girl I've ever seen, but she will always catch my eye and makes me want to guard over her . I may not be the most handsome or perfect guy, but I will do anything that tides her over her unhappiness or problems . She's not tall, she's not too short either . She's not pretty, she's not too ugly either. She's not sad, but I know she's not too happy either . No matter what, I will just like her in my own way. Even if secretly or openly, whatever happens to her I'll be affected . I could not explain in words how I like her, her character and the feeling's there. Since I know she may not really feel what I feel for her, I will keep the feeling within my heart and enjoy her presence in my life. I have many things to tell her, yet I see her , so far away from my grip. I know I won't be hanging there for long, but for HER I will try. I just want to tell her, Looking at the stars make me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be wherever u are, holding u tight and never let go. Time may take us apart, that's true. But I assure I will always be there for you. You're in my heart and my dreams, no matter how far the miles may be . I will run after you , and save you from dangers. Life's meaningful with her around, I try to persevere with her encouragement. And one day I will show her my achievement . I'm sorry I will keep this within my heart forever. I'm not afraid to love or tell you that I had the feeling for you. It's just that I'm afraid to lose you. Which might take my breath and light away from my life. |