
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年3月18日星期四 To: Silly Dar Happy 1st week! :D I know it isn't very long, but these 7 days with you I've really enjoyed your presence lahs. Although time passes very fast, my love will not lessen as time goes by . I love you not only for what you are, and also what I am when I'm with you . If one day passes and I don't say I love you, don't let one moment pass without you knowing that I do love you. You made my these days colorful, although I may be emo at times. I know I may not be the perfect boyfriend, bt I will try to be your perfect onee. We may take different paths in life, but whenever u go, I will take a little of you everywhere, so that I will not miss u too much . Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. When you're sad or you have troubles, you can just tell me, I will try my best to help if I could, if not I will just lend you my ear and shoulder to lean on. No matter what happens I will not abandon you to suffer de, so you don't keep mum also lahs. Smileeeee ! :) I will tell u the answer, one day my classmate in front, John, tell my classmate behind Jane that she's pretty, 美爆了. Then something happen.... Jane 就爆了 ! Okay this is a lame joke lahs, maybe type out not really got the effect -.- Dar hope at least you will smile a little, anyway I can joke when you're sad. Pretty girls open my eyes, smart girls open my mind, but there's only you who can open my heart. Wo ai ni dar, thanks for accompanying me through these days. I din regret my 6 months of liking you. However I feel that I wasted alot timee cuz I should have confessed to u earlier on. Hahahah, shy, :B But ... nevermind lahs . :D |