
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年4月3日星期六 Here to post again about today, lalalas. This time, I will make this one a A1 standard blog post. :D It was quite a windy day today, when a handsome boyboy called Lionel was staying at his home, finding things to do. If you guys are wondering who th heck is LIONEL, he is the one above who is staring at YOU now ! (: Hmmmm, hao lahs enough. :D I played com, then make my way out to explore the outside world. Although the area outside my home, Pasir Ris, is not as amazing as the world in "Alice In Wonderland" , but at least got shopping malls can go and play and whistle at pretty girls . *whistle whistle* Anyway , I'm just kidding laaahs . Bus-ed all th way to White Sands, wah so "long" journey wor. After that, gone up to arcade and chionged at the basketball machine. NOT BAD NOT BAD, 389 points . Then later beside me got one guy, he Stage2 already 389 points liao, then he turned and looked at me. Lalas, Hao lian! Blehh , and me, lost luh . So made my way to ehub to play the same thing -.- Soooooooo lame I am . Then saw a guy defeat some other guy , 500 vs 280 points. The loser guy walk away liao, then I waited awhile then go ahead play. The zai kia very what lahs, keep waiting for me to tap my card. I walk in front he walk in front, then i deesiao abit I act tap card but then no money. He REALLY GO TAPPED, bt i was abit smiling. So dumb right him. Kena fooled. I go dabao foood liao then go up again. Thought I will not seee him. I go ahead tap card, just started playing niah he rush beside me then tap the machine beside me. Lalalas, he toooo ambitious? in such game? =.= In th end, I pawned. He 404 I 329 , Then 2nd try, he 500 i 429 . I can go home fly kiteee lahhs. After that nothing do , walk around ehub and downtown east then bus-ed home to blog this thingy . I was smsing with random people and also dar . Then came home now , to say HELLO. (: Tell u all a short joker story then since I like post quite little, One day, there's a 18 year old guy. His name is Jack. Once he reached 18, he go buy a brand new car and go try his driving skills. In th end, he... damn suay lahs. He knocked until a group of motorists, then the group of motorists asked to use their motorbikes to make spoil his car. Jack, quite dumb lahs, he say OKAY SURE. Then the motorists draw a circle on th road floor for him to stay in. Asked him , " U must guai guai stay inside the circle hor, or else....." Hiakhiakhiakhiakhiaks. Jack say "orhs". Then the motorists continue to whack his car until they shuang. Got one passerby saw Jack smiling in that circle while his car is being crushed. After that the motorists all go liao, the passerby feel weird. He go ask Jack, " Why your car got crushed and you are still smiling at one corner seh? CAR LEH!" ................. ................. ................ ................ "Because I just now got step my foot out of the circle, AND THEY NEVER SAW IT! HAHAHAHA~" Hahahaha..haha..ha ... Alrights, lame hors . Mo ren say I never say about her for a long time, alrights I will say it now. I have a very cute girlf, my dar, beside me, there for me when I neeed her. She is wonderful, her voice melts my heart, her stare makes my heart beat faster. Lalas, sometimes I wonder will I kena heart attack. HAHAHA. Idk what much to say lehh, but I just know I MISS YOU so much nahs . Although it may not be that visible , but u know i know can liao.. *wink* Hahah, lucky there are pictures of you which I can always seee, that won't make me feel bored. Hope everything's fine for you and hope that time comes faster to the next time we meet, then slows down when we're together . Lalalas. Tatas all, I going to have my X-ray done, then I will give my heart to my dar . Kakakas. LOL! Just For Entertainment , a story -.- : "Who's that in the picture?" ..." Hmmms, Jane .She was nowhere to be found after the strong tornado came", answered Mary. David was looking at the old picture, ready to fall on the wall. They are part of the group of volunteers who are finding lost kids, they are paid that's why ? One step.. Two step.. Three step.. David: " Did you just heard a voice? A breathing voice." Mary: " This place was cleared years ago, it cannot be. Did u hear the leaves rustling instead?" David was certain that he heard that very breathing voice, he picked up his sword and felt some presence. Turning back, a woman appeared. In shiny and white snake skin, she hissed. "Zzzz....Lord prays that human are independent creatures, but nevertheless they all ended up in my haven. U must have the utmost courage, to come into here, and handsome warrior..Let you be bedazzled by my breath." David:" Runnn.. runn. Aww" .. He felt no strength, his leg gave up on him. Looking around at the stone pillar, all resembles faces of people, being turned into Stone. They had made the wrong path, they stepped into the most deadly haven in Haedes, Merdusa's Haven. Nothing can make up for the wrong now. David picked up all the strength he got, and started running . Running into a forest that he could seee, he had currently left Merdusa behind searching for him. "Zzzz. You can never hide from me ~ " David was shocked, he saw Mary's stone statue just right ahead of his eyes. Tears accumulated in his eyes. Then a hand suddenly appeared behind him, and a tail struck into his heart. He thought he will be dead, when he saw Merdusa suddenly gliding away from him. " I must be that lucky.." He thought. When he saw ... A tall tree behind him. With white pupas hanging on the branches. He could hear babies'cries, but they do not sound human. Slowly , the pupas started tearing, hands and legs crawled out. --To Be Continued-- |