
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年4月30日星期五 Very long bo post liao, kena rushed by mo mo ren. Lalas, jking lah. These few dayy busy luh, stayed out quite lateeee. But still can manage, & I realise I neeeed to catch up for my finance module liao . Not really doing that well in it , don't really understand the damn tables . Hmmm, let's talk about the days ; Wednesday! Go out study with chze hao and dar ♥ ( see from pic if want ) I just bring my finance book niah, always that stupid THICK boook ! Metup with dar at around 2 plus tanah mrt there, then go changi airport viewing mall there wait for chze hao come ._. Studied there for quite some time until 5plus the Haohao cameeee . Someone happy la hor? (: Then while he haven't reach, I also never read up my finance much. Just keep disiao dar niah, while she do her maths and also PLAY THAT GAME . -.- After that we three go Fish& Co. eat dinner , wah there really ex siols . Burned my pocket , HAHAHA . But quite worth it , alot of funny stuffs from there from chze hao then I just crap around also, left one siaozhabor ownself keep laughing and laughing. :B In th end whole day laugh non-stop, wah stomach pain onee. Talking about bones, thailand, BANGKOK.... Only we three will know. (: Then mrt-ed home, bid farewell to dar then chze hao, and homee sweet home. <: Chionging project that dayy I think, until quitee latee. Thursday; TOTALLY A TIRED-OUT DAY . Gone school, although is just few hours, but in the end tired like siao, Becauseee meetup for EBAPJ project, with su and ju. Then we are discussing all our project stuffs. Lance got come but awhile go liao, squash. Want join squash considering, but is like I got kayaking.. & maybe foreign bodies? No time to spare liao. & I neeed some time out also for dear de lahs . (: Did my project, clear-cut , then bus-ed home after a tour around the campus. Scary manzxc, I thought someone called my name. But actually is like just the leaves rustling or what, but really sounded like " Lionel~" Maybe is I think tooo much or something, HAHAHA! :D Too tired out I guesssss. Reached home, then phoned with dar awhile until 11.30 plus . That time really tired, but want to hear her voice so I suddenly become awake. Wooohoo. Can hear that she's tired too I think, rest more bahs dear . FRIDAY , which is today. TGIF! ; Not bad lahs, today school is quite okayy except for the tough financing questions that I cannot figure out . Then ms ho say what "never do tutorial de", keep loook me . -.- Yeah, I din do because ytd I dozed off right after calling dar . Lalas. Then end up 8am lesson, want rush also like so hard to rush . Neverminds. (: Sms-ed dar early in morning, no reply. Then sms-ed again, this time she's latee. Muahahaha. She's damn lucky todayy, alot of good stuffs happened to her, and should that include me going to find her at work? :D Ps I never make a morning call or whatsoever, starting next Mon u will expect call spams at morning wor DAR . U better pick up liao starting next weeeek! Hahahaha, dun on vibrate mode, on ringtone nahs. All the way until 12 lesson, then break and lesson again until 4 . Bus-ed down all th way to pasir ris , buy drinks and chocolates at Ws , then mrt-ed down to expo to find dar . Super alot people okays, then I was like turning left and right to dodge people. Dodgeball game uhs . There got a big METRO fair I think, got see tv say . Pei-ed her , but got walk around the hall 5 see around lahs, cuz there is SO SIAN onee. No wonder can sleeep de, somemore so manyy indian people there today . I'm not being racist here, HAHAHA. And dear was like keep saying about a particular "feature" of Indians. Lalas. I wonder if skintone really affects that "feature". Don't wanna say out, because dont wanna offend any indian friends of mine. If vish see this he sure use his car and come chasing after me haha ROFL . 9PM plus, waited dar to be released and we bus-ed to tanah, slacked awhile near the " STAIRWAY TO CRICKETS & LIZARDS" :P Someoneee is so scared that she jumped onto me and make me scared. Benlai I'm not scared at all one luhs, I'm not that timid like that SOMEONE . Lalas, After that, mrt-ed home, and rest head on bus. Smsing pris regarding how celebrate someone's birthday in a half month's time . Hope it will bee the fun-est ( I got pronounce the est) xD Now the time is 12 plus and I'm still onlineee blogging, going for a sleep liaos . Tiredtired. And tagged pictures, uploaded at fb. If anyone free just go my fb profile and see and comment the pictures bahs,THANKS ! Love you guys who view my blog, and I LOVE YOU ESPECIALLY WENJING DEAR .♥ Meeting you and being in love with you is the best indulgement in my life that I ever had, regardless of whether our future is steep or smooth-sailing, I will be there to ensure that you will never fall down or suffer any wei qu . You're always in my heart . (: |