
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年4月8日星期四 Here 's my daily post , lalas . Today din really go out nahs . Gone out mum workplace in early noon because take money and stuffs . After that bus-ed home & phoned dar . :) I think that period I'm super sian or what lah, then in th end din talk much lehh . Then she gone to her beauty sleep, while I prepare go chalet . Sms-ed with her on the way, then I make my way to coasta sands downtown . TAKECARES LOTS, Paperclip ! ♥ Get well soon, and dun get injured always . :X Hmmmm, gone chalet , there only got 16 of 2e3 people I thinkk . Hanged out more with witono , benson and bryan neo niahs . Th rest is talk abit talk abit . Seriously, I never eat dao very full lahs for the bbq . That's why my stomach is so hungry right now . Hopeee gastric don't strike me pleaseeeeee . I drinking Milo now . :D Then Mr Lim came , Thursttooooooonnnnn ! (; He 's still as funny as that timee lahs, keep crapping and making us laugh. Then th Kianwei also keep saying funny stuffs . Mr lim say he go what mountain saw a 80year old ahma climb mountain, then Kian wei go say :" The ahma got wear clothes? ... Waaaa Chio bu seh, cher bo introduce? ~ " ...... lalalas . xD Siao oneeeee . I also keep at there lame-ing : " buey pai buey pai ~" . Mr lim shown us the ahguas pictures he took at thailand mahs . -.- Stayed there until 10 , then paid the chalet money and walked to bus stop with witono and benson . They keeep saying I'm tall lehh , but is like .... I'm short lahs . -.- Maybe because my class people the guys not much tall de ? :X Whatevers. Bus-ed home, smsing dar . Then reached home, phoned her , chitchat awhile . Misssing you right now, paperclip . *你知道我在想你吗~* la la la la la la la la .. I forgot lyrics, Random-ing :D Tmr meeting her in early morning, I do hope I can wake up lahs ! Now , GO SLEEP GO SLEEP liao Lionel ! Hiakhiaks. I LOVE YOU DAR . 3 more days to 1st mth .♥ (: |