
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年4月5日星期一 I've realised I'm such a pig, lalalas . Anyway sorry to dar for making you worry , and not replying to your smses & calls . I dozed off halfway while listening to my handphone music, maybe I'm just too tired or what I guesss . :X I try my best not to doze off again lahs, & I hardly reply late msges one unless I'm doing something else at that timee . But you are also important to me , paperclip .♥ Heheh, now is so bored, I 've missed out chance to talk with dar . Now just fb-ing and watching youtube videos, that's how bored life is . Justin Bieber 's indeed shuai, and he's just 16? :B Wah, I old liao lalas. Well, he look young also . Talking about today, quite fun lahs . Gone to buy pimple cream with peiqi because she also buying, din talk much on our way there because we both listening to music on earphonee . Guai rights ? Sms-ing dar on the way there too . Then after buying my stuffs I gone to Tampines gym. On way there, scary seh. Saw something that I should not be seeing, and the crow looked at me so fiercely. After that, I turned my head around. Saw a malay uncle sitting on a chair at the muslim mosque there de gate , he looked at me also. I think he know I seeeen the "thing", LOL . Gonnna wash my eyes, now thinking of that still make me feel eerie lahs . Gym-ed until 2pm, woman 's hour, then go to TM eat with shaun, chze hao and joseph. Saw peiqi again , with her boyf , walking to cinema. Hahahah, just greet abit niah . Then after our lunch at KFC, we go walkwalk around Century Square and TM, play some arcade and xbox games, on display de . Crapping while walking. Joseph 's really good at Arcade BBall , he aims and shoots damn fast. I'm like some slowpoke, but I will jiayous one. :D Then I go home at about 4. Then after that , bcuz neeed meet blogshop people, so I go for dinner. Chze hao also around th area, so I asked him to come and eat together. After that, Homeeeee sweeeeeet homeeee ~ Looking forward to tmr's outing with dar, I wont make it a boring oneee , gahs. :D Lalalas. I LOVE YOU Dardar . |