
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年4月1日星期四 ![]() Koninchiwaa people ! :D After a tiring day today, so lazy to updatee blog hahahah. Jonabelle say I'm a CRAZY guy, everytime sms 99.99% will have "haha" inside de. LOL, ask renfred slap u uhs. (: Today only go tampines gym and tm niah. Today gone for a short swim with chze hao and co, then gymed, and catch movie with only chze hao at TM. Like sooo sian , lalalas. Mo ren can go play poool luhs, actually is quite envy de lahs. I missss my classmates, I hope school will come faster, then we can go poool after school when we want to. :B Lalas, bt Idw the piles of school notes I neeed to learn. :/ Got gooood got bad lahs, and I will misss dar more when school starts I think . Watched "Clash Of The Titans- 3D" , paid $14 , i think $7 is the glasses ? Lalas, so much money lahs, burning my money away ~ Hmmmms, overall is nice, bt because I sit first row of cinema, so is like choa tio kays. When th monster comes is like popped out version. But I never scream, not bad not bad. (: Hmmmms, after that played arcade awhile, then go home liao. No oneee around to see, no shops to see also. :D Benlai thought if 6pm movie we watch then maybe have chance see dao dar at tm, bt we bought the 4pm one. Lalas, it's okay. Today never seeee alot chiobu around, maybe only around swimming poool there niah, cuz we got men's talk . :D Not like mo ren lahs, meet so many shuaige around today, make me eat alot vinegar, HAHAHAHAHA. Kidding nahs~ Now sooooo bored, msn also sotsot one. Smsing with random peoples, talking about random craps. LALALALAS. ANYWAY, April fool's day I 've been fooled threee times!! 2 times is by same person somemore, WALAOS. :) I hope next year de I won't be fooled anymoreee nahs . I foooled ten people I think, about some blooood donation thingy, funny lahs, some friends O bloood type de really sincerely want donate luhs. Feeel so bad to blaf them, cuz I blafed all th way until : " Go to TTS hospital ward number 135-C " counter there register and stuffs, they really believe and say will make their way there soon, ask me what transport somemore. Then I say HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' day luh. Stupid renfred, keep -'- me. -.- I Loveee You Lele DAR.♥ WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI WO AI NI Mend my heart. (: PARTYTIME!_ |