
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年4月13日星期二 SUP people ! Had gone out for th past 2 days, back home so late so quite lazy post . Lalas, :D Pictures are at th previous post . Yesterday 's first month with beloved ahpo dar , aka paperclip . Met at around 11 plus, then train-ed down vivo . At first don't really know where is vivo, sms asked some people then we go Harbourfront mrt . Train alot ahpo, so I said she could join them. Maybe will turn out to a famous ahpo "gang" in future ? HAHAHAHA . Thinking about ahpo jiu think of Lao Zhabor, dots -.- Just walked around then go play arcade, stupid neoprint machine lah ! Bo ink bo paper , take pic hao liaos then nothing come out x.x At least got pay back th money lah through a shooting de game, & a good thing is that I can win dar in every game she played except for the shooting game in the car one . =.= Lalas, OWNAGE :D Waiting till a day when I will lose, bt I think th day will never come . (; Hiakhiakhiakhiaks ! Gone sky garden slack quite long, played water lahs, then dar's still owned . Noooooob nahs . :D Th weather weird weird, suddenly can very hot suddenly can windy. Siao one. :X Then gone bedok int there makan with her , she gone took her contact lens . Making me wanna buy 1 contact lens sooon and wear, sure very shuai . *AHEM* I wanna dye my hair too, but my stupid mother say my hair not that much, later drop hair . Lalalas, I seeeee how first. Anyway, my SIT block also dun allow too bright de hair colors. Then bus-ed her to her area and tatas! I slowly home-d to bath after that, and gone sengkang to buy the two bears from blogshop for my didi . WONDER WHO HE'S GIVING ? Must be his.... ahem. (: The blogshop person ask me to go get smaller notes , lol then i say can go down buy bubbletea to exchange? She so ganchiong lah, ask me anyhow buy 1 sweet then got change liaos. Whatevers, I get th bears liao , tatas and go home sleep le. :D Sms-ing dar , and little people niah bahs, I stm liao . Pictures, extra de . Lalas, I like my hair de tails, spike quite nice . Loooook at the rila and korila, it's cute . & I hope the "rila and korila shoulders" will always be there for dar . I realise I'm quite clever, because she 's pig, like to sleeeep, with that sure doze everyday. HAHAHAHAHAHA , opps . :X Today ; 13/4/10 Gone gym earlier with chze hao niahs, he's sick too with flu and cough . WHY ARE EVERYBODY GETTING SICK NOWADAYS ? Takecares lots people . & paiseh , I'm also sickk . :X But now, I'm feeeeling better liao , sometimes sneeeze niah . Then gone met vivien laobu, chitchatted awhile nia because I reached hougang latee . Cheerups laobu , and I will help u de hahah if anything happens . But laopa really din replied me liao , hope u two patch things up and continue raising me up ! Hehehs . :D Then after meeting laobu , gone met up with dar and edmund . Shuai ge wor . HAHA. But like so weird, because no one's making any decision to go where to eat . Then dar was feeling very sick I think, her face is quite pale. Her forehand is hot, her hands are cold . LOL. Never eat jiu go liao , then too many people at tm lahs, I just followed behind dar . Bus-ed her home, then gave her drink chrysanthemum tea . I drink liang teh, HAHA. Not bitter at all, because I got put sugar inside. :D Lalas, then seeeee her walk home liao then ownself bus-ed home . Smsed her goodnights then she go rest liao . Have a good rest wor dar , recover fastfast ! Drink more water, eat chocolate if you feel faint, and don't faint outside or what uhs . I will be worried . Really hope you can recover sooooon , :B Heartpain de kays! when I seeeee u so drained out and sick-looking beside me. & also hope I can recover soooon, abit sneeze niah . And also edmund, hear that he's sick ? Get well sooooon, everyone ! Now is not th time to get sick, school's starting real soon . ALL, takecares lots ~ Now nothing do , so sian . Fb-ed and blogged , then off9 go sleeep early liao bahs . Lalas, tmr meeting renfred di for a "coffee,tea, or me?" SESSION , LOL -.- It's .... just so lame . HAHAHA. Very long never go drink coffeee with TXND brothers liao . Tmr's th day ! Wooooohooos . After gym then this then I think go home rot liao luhh. As usual, the growling stomach now . But no gastric. I drinking Milo right now . These few days, keep practising my two hands for something special for dar . ♥ Ahpo. U will know it sooner or later de. (: Tatas everyone, off9 liao , tmr post again . TAKECARES TO EVERYONE I KNOW, DUN GET SICK ! :) |