
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年4月9日星期五 Well, here's about Today :D Slept at 1 am yesterday, then today morning woke up early to drink Milo . About 8am I think, first time siols . Normally I either sleep or just nua on bed niahs . Sometimes dream dao nightmare I will auto wake up . Today don't have lahs . Sms-ed dar, then prepare go out meet her in th morning . First time we go out so early, I think . Then gone tanah mrt wait her, and we gone aljunied slack . Got something happen, me and her know niah because we are on th same train . *wink* :D Then after that aljunied got one weird ahbeh sit with us, so we straight make our way to bugis liaos . She's meeting edmund. Then we walked around at bugis, i keep seeing her chu chou . Lalalas . Then sat down around bugis junction there , tatas-ed at around 11.40 pm I think. Hate it lahs, because I want to spend more time with dar . But just too bad . :C Missed her , although it's just hours since we just met up . Maybe is hug too much, her scent is still on my clothes . HAHAHAHAHA , I scared I will miss her too much . I gone home bath, then go gym then go makan with chze hao and co . After that, gone up jennifer mei's house to chitchat abit , give her some advice then I go down. Phoned with dar, and she's at edmund's house . That time , truthfully lah, gone abit sour de feeling lahs . Is like eating vinegar . -.- Idk why I felt that way. Then throughout phone call is like never talk much , and sms-ed her again. I thought she was angry with me. Gone passed dar something because it's raining, but reach there is like I bring the thing no use . :X Walked her home, and I walked myself back home . (: Reached home, sms-ed . Well, some brainstorming does occur today ? And dar is having some stuffs on her mind too. I hope she's fine . Here's a post, I will not write too long, I will keep it just nice. (: Yes dar, I knew my jealousy for today is really redundant . I keep anyhow think bah perhaps. Becausee he ask u go his house & u go, although I knew is he anyhow de lahs . During th phone call, why I din talk much because the way u talked with him makes me feels that u and him are much closer than me and you . Maybe on second thought, it's my problem because I don't speak that well like him. This is just what Im feeling at that moment, then I was like keeping quiet. And made u angry, which I really feel sorry . Then u sms-ed me, & I realised my wrong . Maybe it's just because U're getting on quite close with your previous ex, that's why jealousy came . I think I'm just being over sensitive lahs. You don't have anything to change at all, you had been a good girlf . It's just about your ex-es de stuff I thinkk . Sometimes, feelings can be forgotten as time passes by . Maybe th reason you're having that kind of feeling is because u din really let them go yet. Before I started getting in this r/s with you, I remember you saying you miss your ex .. I really hope your the feeling will go off , because now I really love you alot, and I cannt afford to lose you . I'm just starting to play the jigsaw puzzle of your heart, and now 2 more people came into the picture . Sure hopee that this mixed feelings will just go away . Now you're my girlf , my one and only . I'm your one and only toos . They treat you goood, u can treat their actions as what real good friends will do, I won't mind at all. Can't you just let go of the past, and treat them as one of your best friends? It's just my thought, I know it's hard on youuu . I will be always here if you neeeeed me for anything. Just call me or sms me . The greatest gift you gave me is your time, because you gave me time can never be gotten back. I will really treasure the times with me, let's just forget about those mixed feelings and enjoy the process of our relationship bahs . Why get confused and sad, when you can get happy instead ? I hope you will keep smiling, just like from the first day where I met you . 4/3/10 . (: LTWJ, I want you not to emo, continue to smile, and I will flower you with my love , my hugs . I will not let u be alone crying, be alone being cold, being alone sick . Even if u get sick I will get sick with you . That's how you truly deserves to be treated, I LOVE YOU . ♥ Starting today where our so called "argument" happened . I knew I had to change, I had to treat u MUCH MUCH BETTER . If not when you're gone I know I will definitely regret . I will show you my love . You're down with flu, I hope God will just transfer your flu to me, I rather myself getting flu than you getting it luhs . Hope you're resting fine right now, if you need anything I will definitely bring it to you, no matter where I am and what I am doing de . |