
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年5月11日星期二 Staring at the moon so blue, turning all my thoughts to you . Although I'm like rather sleepy right now ( should be cuz medicinee) , I think I continue post this HAHAHA. :D Today's the day , 2 months since I knew you girl . Maybe I will be lost in what to say, because in sms I said quite alot . But lalala. We've had our ups and downs during the 2 months we had passed.This we both know, Through it all our love still managed to grow. Different thoughts we had about many things, but our love for each other had no attached strings. Happy 2 MONTHS to you wenjing dear! ♥ I know I may not be as romantic and as sweet, I will try to be, just for you . Now, future, always . (: Nothing can be the most wonderful gift to me right now, except for you . Life without your sms is like milk tea without sugar, coffee without milk, bread without butter,candy without cream, chicken without spice, ice-cream without ice . Wherever u are, I will try to be there. My life is never complete without your love, and thanks for your love, that makes me grow strong even if I fall sick or sad . When you fall sick or sad, I will also love you back. Not because to return your favor, is just truely loving you and caring for you . I have an additional occupation right now. Other than being a student at NYP, my second job is to assure that a girl is always protected from harm, safe and sound, happy everyday, smiling with her dimples . I will protect, I will make you smile even if I may sound retarded, I will tide you over your deepest moment of your life. Others may don't want you, but I will always want you. Hahah, sound like karang guni. -.- Lalas. & I promise you I will voice out whenever I have something in my mind, I won't keep anything. But now there's only you in my mind. (: Short and sweet, SHOUT WHENEVER, & I'LL BE THERE ! HAHAHA. :D I LOVE YOU dear ! Nga ning ko chit tel Sayang cintamu Saranghaeyo Aisheteru. Wo ai ni ~ ♥ |