
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年5月18日星期二 These few days , Im sick, real sick . And some stuffs also happened that make me feel disturbed that time, and disturb dao dear also . Luckily the trouble ended. And I hope dear will be alright soon, her sore eyes . Takecares lot. I don't really have much to post, cuz I hardly go out also. Is like one week plus or two weeks never see dao dear liao, time pass really fast . I really missing u manzxc like siao I swear, if I could wake up that early tomorow I will really appear under your block . Be prepared to see me, I hope. (: Now going have my good rest for a good early wake tomorow, Today victor gan ahs.. Tsktsk. Really made the class laugh and make my hairs shiver. So mushy de words all those he really say it out without any face to our class girlmates. Can say , he is siao de. lalalas. :D Tomorow, quite good day, all lectures + 1 makeup tutorial. ARGH . TT Words cant express, how much i love of you. ♥ So brace yourself up, and YOU CAN DEFINITELY DO IT . In life, in studies, in everything you want to strive. (: Jiayous . |