
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年6月22日星期二 Sup ! Long time no come post liaos x.x Pictures will be up at my Facebook , so do go and check it out ! 'Sentosa Fun' & 'Sushi PK' :D By me and also another professional photographer . ♥ Today. I've learnt to keep my cool . Maybe my decision at first was just wrong, I should not have said all those stuffs to dear . In the end both of us quite affected, and I hope this won't affect our relationship . I will be a changed man! I will treat her better so that she won't shed another tear next time. But also, be obedient ah dear ! :3 If not next time if you really make me angry I.. try to ren . x.x hahaha . At least now, my heart feels better . I feel more relaxed, words unsaid all I said today. & I'm just making my stand uh, I'm not being unreasonable or something . I learn to accept things wider already, but of course don't take for granted laaaaa . (: Just hope she will have a goodnight today, and stop the tears . Muacks ! I love you i love you . Coincidentally I saw my old pictures, some memories and the recent pictures of mine. I've seriously changed alot, apart from what dear has said last time. That I'm much chubbier in the PAST ! Rawrs . :D And i'm much quiet in the past! Less talkative like now, but now also not that talkative lah . I'm more towards the kind of guy, which is more moved by others, than ownself moving. As in , I can crap alot, but mostly is in conversations where people start. I think, I need to start being moving by myself . (: Do me good , do everyone goood also . Changing changing ! These few days been coughing so hard . So xin ku, tmr sure go see doctor liao luhs . Now , quite tired for today after drinking medicine,I go sleep le ! Tomorow I will post once again ~ Loveeeeee loveee . ♥ :3 |