
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2010年6月14日星期一 TODAY ! I love today ♥ Gone out with dear wenwen watch movie at ehub . And I admit it's quite a bad location because her aunt happens to stay there , but nvm (: Watched " Nanny McPhee & The Big Bang " , and it's not bad bahs . The small kid in the show and piglet and animals quite cute laaaa . Watched until feel a signal in my bones . HAHAHAH ! :D We totally treat the cinema as our home okays . Eat titbits and sushi inside , our seats quite litter-ed . Lalalas , THANKS TO THE PIGLET JUST BESIDE ME . xD Then dear gone arcade try that sweet machine , grab dao a mickey mouse . Which we spend just $10 on it ! (: Her skills are marvellous . Then after movie we gone pasir ris park sit down zilian awhile , enjoy cool breeze then we go liao . I keep kena disiao ! :X Because I bought the size exactly like what dear blafed me , the XL shorts . TT Make me feel so dumb , that's because I'm obedient alrights ! Lalas , I also dk why that time I just silly silly go buy XL . Then buy liao think .... she got so fat mehs . -.- AHEM . Whatevers bah , mistakes done cannot be undone , but I will be cleverer !! Wait & seeee ,dear . I LOVE YOU WENNNNWENNNNN ! ♥ JUST 4 MORE DAYS ! I will make u crazy xD After meetup , sent her on bus 12 home , saw kian wei , then waved . Think he gone ehub meet jee hui they all , I dun have their hp no so cannot contact and meet them . Awwww . Gone meet chze hao at compass point for a dinner , chicken rice . Then drink bbt and walked around crap a little . Then tell him about dear's birthday , ask him buy a gift at least ! He say try ;B Lalas , then after that dad came drove me home , I bought perfume for mum , $ 48 dollars . Cuz got buy 2 get 1 freee . Benlai wanted buy for dear , but because she smell nice enough le ! :) Reached home , rested on bed , smsing dear . Then wait for my turn to use comp , which is now . :D Tmr gonna watch Karate Kid with chze hao and didi , maybe at ehub bahs . x.x Then suay sia , after that need chiong woodlands go do project , cannot go home rest :X I guai bahs ? SOME PIG IS SLEEPING RIGHT NOW LIAO ! I MISS YOU MAN. (: Pictures are above , enjoy ! The guy , shuai and the girl , cuteeeeeeeee ! :D -PARTYTIME!_ |