
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 070114 ; Date: 2014年1月7日星期二 Sup! HANDSOME Lau is back to blog LOL. Din really do much today. The 2km run I didn't take part cuz of my leg injury. Has been quite long since Sep. But night was fun. Played the table football game with my bunk mates, and we surely enjoyed ourselves. Still remembered when we first entered this camp, everyone was like gongkias. All don't know how to do stuffs and only Siam. All pushing the jobs to each other so that they can rest. But now everyone seems more bonded. We went on several outdoor cohesions, to Sentosa and BBQ, and this 2 year of memories here will be hard to forget. For now.. I din really have much to hope for, except for ANG3 to get over her hurt past, and also the problems she faced. I don't really hope to see sad people around me...as it will also remind me of my secondary days at Bowen. Being someone that used to have "emo cuts", I can relate to emo people. I always keep to myself my problems last time too. And my problems probably ain't that serious, only some academic stress that I can't cope & relationship problems bah. Family wise, actually I can count myself as one of the lucky bastards around that have pocket money daily, and can go home as late as I want. I rmb the latest I ton-ed outside is around 2-3am....SOMEMORE next day have school. Yet my family just called me only, and worried about my safety... That time then I realized my mistake..(and also after some scolding by Mr Lim) , I decided to work hard. Although my last-min chionging never really paid dividends... At least I managed to get through Os. From top few class position in sec3 can drop until last few. That time still competing with my bad friends see whose attendance higher.. But actually all of our attendance only 70%++ :3 okay lah.. Talking back about all this brings back my memories. How I wish my good memories will stay and bad memories to disappear into thin air... But impossible. Things HAD happened. And I can't change how they had left a big dent in my mind. On the outside, of course I'm always smiling. But deep inside, sure have worries also. So normally when I face sad people... I duno how to cheer them up. The most I can try is to crack some silly and lame jokes. And often the jokes don't work. FAIL RIGHT I know. There is nothing to make the sadness go away. I always make myself busy so that I can keep my mind occupied...and also to mix around more with friends. At least when you're with them, you cannot be putting a GLOOMY face all along de mah. They sure gan you or ask u what's wrong... And standard answer confirm is "nothing" or "I'm fine"... And just faking our happiness. But sometimes my friends really can make me laugh until I permanently forget about my sadness.. And play along with them. And I'm quite grateful for their presence in my life. If not I would be so alone and helpless. Different stages sure will meet different friends. So I hope ANG3 will meet fun and outgoing friends in her school, at least they can bring out her happy self...to be frank, I somehow can see her having other stuffs in her head.. It was quite obvious. Or maybe I'm experienced emo too long le. So I tried my best to say something funny... But I guess I din really succeed. But at least when I can see her smiling when I SUAN her again and again, at least all was worthwhile bah. -.- Anyway, The reason why she's my eyecandy... I Her character attracts me most bah. Unlike what I expected at first, she was friendly and very approachable. But after I know her longer, of course I discovered her emotional side. And today I was really sad when she's feeling emo.. Because there was nothing I can help.. And I don't think I should help too because it's her personal problems and I probably shouldn't cared too much. Will be more of irritating her nia. How I hope she can be as happy as what she seems like, during two of our K-sessions...and when she really think she's not attractive or what...Actually the real beauty lies way deep inside. Even the most prettiest girl can have the most badass or selfish heart. But of course she doesnt, she has a kind and innocent heart. And maybe that's why she's easily hurt by people who don't cherish her good points. She might not be really pretty or tall or smart...Blur at times but still willing to help others....always caring for her best friends even when she already graduated from sec sch...playful at times... - But her kind heart is enough le bah. Actually, don't think that no one will care for your existence or feelings.. I appreciate you for coming into my life.. Although it was through some random whatsapp group at first .. Seen your blog and you asked if anyone will ever have crush on you? I'm probably one of the few bah. Just that I also wanted to know you better as a person first. But I had seen your affection for him ,so I think being your best friend is the only way I can know that you're fine. Although you got rant at me about your stuffs sometimes and I don't mind listening since I also bored.... I just hope for the day when u have nothing to rant about. :@ And if u feel like using my shoulder, I don't mind shrinking my height to accommodate yours so that u won't feel mafan. But I think you don't want burden me also, so thanks for not shrinking my height then :) This blog post like no purpose.. Just to let you know that at least you're wanted in my life even as a friend, so dun keep emuuu man. And please stop crying... SAVE WATER FOR THE RIVER BAH. :) |