
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 270114 Date: 2014年1月27日星期一 Wooooo~ Waking up to my 2nd day in camp tomorrow. And then it's Chinese New Year le!! :D Can't wait to receive angbaos. But more can't wait to eat eat eat! ^^ After that then try to lose weight bah... So far, I checked and I lost 1.5kg only Skip some meals and only lost like that ._. Today was quite tiring Morning go and run 800m but with timing Machiam speed training Managed to run 4mins bah. Lost my form le cuz right thigh still numb. Hope bo taiji when after cny I go checkup. Then did some static, x88 siah. But I geng hahaha. After that read book, use phone, sleep... Boring boring until evening. Night time went to use comp and play ps3 and table football with friends. Army life standard one bah I guess. Can't wait to go out to society in June. But I also scared I cannot adapt.... Everyday sleep like some pig sia, Next time want like that also no chance liao lo. Then had a "hard" time at twitter Keep kena undirected by ....... Until idk what alien language I talking. English deprove lah siah! If only exams have this section called "Indirecting verbs or whatever" then maybe I think She can get FULL MARKS. Anyway, hope she's alright & can manage to control her emotions rather than letting her emotions control herself bah D: "Don't think that you are nothing, because in other people's eyes you might be something?" *ahem* motivational quote isn't it?! Hahaha. Of cuz lah! Alright good nights people :D |