
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2014年1月17日星期五 Quite long din come back here le.
Shall blog whenever I come back from camp. :D
Monday all the way till Wednesday shld be like damn slack can.
If sergeant never find us, we literally just sleep/play 3ds/chat/listen music.
Other than waking up for meals at 6am, 12pm, 5pm...
And the food srsly cmi also.
Ended up didn't eat much. Then friends all asking if there's something wrong with me. (LOL)
Sometimes is either I no appetite or just trying to eat less.
I also know eating less doesn't mean will lose weight, I will lose nutrients..lose energy.. *from Jianwei*
But then hor, if I continue eating like last time, I will not be able to slim down either.
Wednesday thankfully got nights out.
Me, Witawat, Randy, Jianwei & people went out. Funny la siah.
Then all go separate way, "pangseh" each other. Left me & jianwei.
So we went on a eating date to Fish&Co at Jurong Point. ♥
Pictures are all in Insta. And I keep making ANG3 jealous bah I guess? :D
Then jianwei wanted to go and play arcade.
Just pei him awhile then I need to help TK buy his $2 chicken rice at Ananas.
Speaking of chicken rice, I'll immediately think of someone =.=
Then I went to buy Ice cream milk tea at Sharetea.
Walked around, then bus-ed back to camp cuz I'm a little tired.
Went back camp, played some table football matches with bunkmates then orhorh liao.
Thursday, nothing much also.
Just that ANG3 keep telling me about her cravings for bubbletea.
If only I'm not in camp, I will buy and deliver to her bah. Just too bad. :p
Then listened to Jiawei playing his violin.
Although still got room for improvement, he played it really good.
Can sort of attract my attention. I'm stunned keep looking at him only.
Maybe one day I should learn violin. Then I will be like.. all rounded musician?!
XD
Then me and him chatted awhile.
"Sweet guys doesn't really get appreciated. It's always the bad guys or heartbreakers that get the good girls."
This is what me and him concluded.
Of cuz, wishing him good luck for his violin exam, and also that the girl he likes will like the egg-tarts he made.
I cannot bake anything, I only eat.
The most I can cook is Maggi mee or maybe spaghetti. Simple simple de. D:
Then also rmbed the kueh-spongecake that ANG3 made last time.
Then ANG3 asked something over Sms.
"Why does guys like to make themselves bad to let the girl let go easier?"
To be frank, guys do this not to let the girl let go of them.
It's just to let the girl not forget them.
Maybe to the guy, he really want to be with you.
But he know the bad things that he did to you, that hurt you in some way.
But he don't want you to let him go.
So he will say bad stuffs about himself. And he wanted to see how you will react.
Then I also read her blog.
It's a good thing ANG3 is starting to talk with him.
At least I won't be seeing another sad girl out there.
To her:
You said you don't deserve to like him.
But in love, both sides are equal de.
No one deserves to be unloved or to love others.
If you have your bad points, I'm sure he will try his best to cover your weakness with his strength.
If you still like him, then just tell him le.
Don't regret not letting your feelings being known.
Because it's like so long and he's still in your mind.
Don't be afraid to get hurt again or what.. Cuz in love everyone sure will get hurt.
Be brave, okay? :)
Today is finally Friday.
Had a super long 2 hours talk about security in camp until nearly zzz.
Then moody also because of the bike accident charge.
Kns... Not our fault but we get charged? Nothing is fair in this world.
Today phone quite dead.
Then went to Compass to dabao dinner then went home.
Hope this weekend I'll do something meaningful and not rot.
Benlai was going Malaysia, but royston put me aeroplane.
Sua.
Where are you? You're always in my heart.
Even though you are taking a toll on my mind, I don't mind the burden.
I don't think I am better than any guy in the world, but I always try my best.
I won't be cursing on my life, because God really blessed me into knowing you.
My hands are cold and I had nothing to hold on to.
But just thinking back the memories we once had will keep me warm.
Just seeing your smile and it makes my day.
|