
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2014年1月18日星期六 Should I change my old blogskin? Hmm. Because this used to be done by someone that's close to me last time. One of my closest gans. Or nvm, I shall keep seeing my old self & feel SHY hahaha ♥ Before I start blogging, Was listening to this song "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato Nice song (Y) If you guys want to listen can go search Youtube. Today uh. Not really a very productive day bah. Morning woke up on time to watch Doraemon ♥ And indirectly last-seen people in WA. Hahaha. Today's Doraemon first part is talking about some device that can switch the roles of "child" and "parent" & ANG3 make fun of me. Started to call me new nickname that she created. I became some PAPAMAMA lol. Sounds gay hor? Haha! Morning until noon I will be her mama, then late evening onwards will be her papa. At first quite fun cuz keep disiao her.. Then play until sian le so started to get bored. >< Was stoning all the way at home. Until I need to go Selegie Road to collect some stuffs I bought earlier for Valentine's . Otw the mrt > Dhoby > Walked a distance past PoMo > Collected Then go Hougang have dinner. Saw pasar malam, shiok lah. Have alot finger food down there. Then went back home le, quite a boring day :( Tomorrow I might be going to make a pair of specs. My degree 250, but if keep never wear specs I'm worried the degree will worsen. Then maybe meet up with Chze Hao for gym or swim. I hope tomorrow will be less boring.. There has been a lot of words left that I want to tell you But I just can't seem to tell anything at all Without you I can't live one day Even if I die I can't send you away In front of those tears that had no sound That missed your tired shoulders. I wanted to see your laughing face again More than that will be great but I can't expect more But before you turned your back cold on me Probably then I can really let you go Eventually everyone leaves But I'm waiting like this again here I decided not to get close to you Because the nearer I get, the further you may get away from me So I will just let you stay in that place as it is At least I am still here, if you still need me. |