
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Date: 2014年1月11日星期六 Sup people :)) I guess blogging shld be a better place for me to vent my feelings. Been listening to GDragon's Black... & seriously the song really relates alot Although I'm a guy but... omg he's so damn hot. ♥ Here are the lyrics that sounds so true: The color of my heart is black It was burnt to black, just like that I break glass whenever I feel like And I look at my bloody hands and think, why am I like that People smile with an effort, hiding the truth As if they’re happy While hiding the lie in the word love As if it will be forever Sometimes, I feel right at the edge of the world Suffering yet maintaining my smile. I might go back to the days when I'm all black, I might go crooked, be left on the streets to walk alone, But I will hang on. Anyway, today was fun ☺ Woke up quite early, around 9+ to catch my favourite Doraemon show. Went out early too, so went to Sengkang to eat my favourite McHashbrown before meeting my favourite ANGANGANG. Ordered my favourite roasted chicken rice at the favourited "THE COFFEE PLACE" I can't believe I told someone "THE CHICKEN PLACE" -__- Then me & her went MRT-ing to Harbocentre then Great World City.. Seriously, never really go before Great World City. Or can say never go before. Benlai want to go walk walk inside, but nvm cuz like not enough time hehhh. So cabbed from there to ECP. ♥ & some PIGLET is sleeping like some PIGLET on a cab. Was FAST but my $$$ also run out of my wallet very FAST. Was thinking what to do, hmm... then just anyhow run onto the sand, and it's our SAND BATTLEFIELD. *rawr* Started the war first by introducing a sand treatment for her mosquito bitten area.. which was swelling red. I think it works well? Hahaha. Then went to play water. If only i told her to bring extra clothes... Then maybe will be much crazier. But i also dun wan her to kena bully until too jialat... might seem that I'm so much of a bad guy! So I purposely never ask her bring... HAHA Anyway, after the battle with sand & water, we went to find the bike rental. & kns, walked for quite long then saw our destination. Rented two bikes at first, but changed to a double bike. Kena niam-ed by the outlet guy. Then we went for a 1hour20mins ride around ECP. All the winds, all the scenaries. And of course, was my first double bike riding there. The very last time, my mum wanted to ride.. But i rejected her...Because I think I wont be able to tong all the way riding. Hahaha unfillial me huh. Although she was light, i took quite a lot of strength to ride the upslopes. Then when returning bike, KNS AGAIN the outlet guy asked me why i parked the bike outside.. Instead of riding into the store.. Then actually he's joking also la haha. I no strength le, totally NUA liao after the riding... Too long nehh exercise. So, after that... benlai want cab back punggol. Actually I wanted to cab de. But then since ANG said can mrt to tamp then take 27, I don't want her to feel bad if i keep cabbing. Then I knocked out on the bus... or can say the piglet knocked out too? Overheard her lying to her mum... geng work geng sleep now also geng lie. :x Then I never call back my dad.. until my mum msged me and tell me dad's left ear suddenly can't hear anything... Chua tio when I heard that... All the way was worrying until Hougang. Until I alighted at Sengkang... wrong place then MRT-ed to hougang. Hopefully my dad go and checkup tmr, then see how it goes. For now, worried cuz he's still working daily. And this kind of problem pops up. Added up to the many many problems in my mind. Nevermind, hope for a better tomorrow. (Y) Handsomelionelhopingthateveryonewillbehappy&healthy. |