
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 030214 ♥ Date: 2014年2月3日星期一 ♫ So happy today. Finally can go sing K after quite long. Although could have watched movie also if the tickets are not sold out. Lalalas. Missed out on blogging for quite long. I think, since last Friday when I went Malaysia with my mum and bro. Early morning, around 5+ woke up alrdy. Then went to the Woodlands checkpoint straight since got dad's free ride! :P Dad was like quite happy, because he won't be able to see us for the next 2-3 days. Then he super free at home liao lo! Can shake leg no need work so hard chey. Kidding kidding. Then ate breakfast at the Bukit(dk how to spell) Mcdonalds breakfast there same price in Singapore! Just that their $$$ is in RM! So the Mcdonalds Filet meal I think change to SGD should be only $2+ Damn cheap lah. 3 of us had our share, full siolz! Then rushed up bus, to Batu Pahat. Sat on a 2hr + bus trip there, slept until dreamt alot haha. Cannot say what did I dream :D Was laughing until my tears came out. Mum seriously damn gao xiao. Everything she do is like so blur and never think through de. Reminds me of "someone" I know also very blur de. Then we went up the M'sia bus, damn packed and the smell... wah cannot tahan sia. Cannot wait to alight at my ahma house.. But too bad the trip was around 1hour+ Was enjoying the cool wind all the way, and the scenaries. ♥ When I reached at ahma place. Me and mum all went in to see Ahma. She was so weak and her eyes like cannot open big also. See liao very 痛心...My eyes nearly swelled up with abit of tears. Then we had lunch. Very simple meal with fresh fish and veggies. Healthy bah I think! :3 Then watched TV all the way, sibei bored sia. Of course, my 表妹 was there also.. But awkward sia. Din really talk much. Was playing hp games. Sian if only have Wifi. Pretty much nothing for the 1st day. Saw a small frowning doraemon in the sleeping room. ♥ Suddenly missed my mon at home. :( Then Saturday; Morning watched doraemon movie. Hmm! Quite funny I think. At least burnt my time there =X Then afternoon uncle asked whether we want to go fishing jetty. Since I zuo bo, I just went there. Lucky never rain la siah. Seeing how tough it is for a fisherman to go out in the seas to catch fish.. Make me think twice about wasting food haha! Then when uncle asked me to try go catch, Made me think thrice liao== So tough! Need alot of strength and also patience. I seriously hope to JUST EAT and DON'T WORK only please. :> Then night, played with some fireworks and went for cycling. Since uncle has a motorbike, I tried doing some figure8s. Too bad, din see my M'sia sisters. They all ride around in bike de. Then Sunday morning, prepare go back Singapore. Woke up around 6+ then uncle drove us to Batu Pahat. Took the 7am bus to Bukit. And the return trip is way faster than going there. Reached Sing around 11+? Then once my phone passed the Singapore gate, it hanged LOL! Whatsapp kena flooded nvm, msges also kena flooded by some angster~ :@ Then reached home, seriously very tired liao so I just rest. The rest of the days all bainian and stuffs. Then today finally have chance to see other people other than my relatives haha! Went to AMK despite leaving house at 11.30. Thought I will be late but I didnt, end up waited for *ahem* So sweet of me to satisfy her bbt craving? Hahaha i know! :P Then went check out on Kbox at the Broadway Plaza. Reached level 2, whole level locked == Then go Level 3, checked phone, and found out not open. Then we mrt-ed to NEX Partyworld. Thankfully, it was open! Then it's time to LALALALALA~! ♫ At first was still okay, until don't know which part, we started to play with our pillows. Then sing song also all out of tune liao lor, but nevermind lah audience only both of us -.- Then the 3 hours sing until like time pass very slow. Normally will sing very fast de.. Then she very naggy, ask me choose song faster. End up she choose until like go market buy fruits or veggie! Hahaha. Anyway, my best memory was at the song "titanium" and also the canto song "取消資格" by 陳小春. Titanium was crazy, I never sung so high pitch before but I tried! (Y) Then the canto song, I anyhow sing until she said I have the "canto look". Sweeeee lah. Can go Hongkong 出唱片 liao >:D After Karaoke, thought could have watched "The Lion Men" Ended up sold out liao. Then have to zuo bo walk around NEX until around 5.30? We just basically walked into any store we can see, or even the library LOL! Kena splashed water when I passed by the water place at NEX. == Then also saw my favourite dog at the Pet Shop. Kena DUA by one of the small dogs there, don't want to look at me. :( Then also saw alot of Rilakkuma bears, but actually I think I prefer Doraemon more. :3 Although I also like Rilakkuma...But the reason that I used to be so crazy about them is no longer here. Tsk nevermind. Hmm then also walked into NTUC. The most random liao lor. See all the cny snacks, until stomach grumbling but I also never say :[ Then talk talk abit about what food we like. Also went to Starbucks! My craving finally satisfied for so long lah :D Then the most paiseh thing is I took the wrong drink from the counter. Cappuncino and Frappucino difference so big yet I also can take wrong -.- Then the usual blur me bah. Don't know where take straw too long never go Starbucks. Then after that walked around, and sent Angster to the mrt gate. Took my mandarins and went to bainian liao. Saw Hazel otw then sms-ed with her. At first just acted blur, I knew should be her but I cannot really confirm. Until she sms-ed me, I still asked her "Who are you?" Haha Then she jitao emo and replied, "Nvm,I know you but you don't know me" Haha! Then went to relative house liao. Sms-ed and used phone listen music. Until battery low, had to use mum phone. Got relative jio me play mahjong, but too bad I don't know how to play. So I just rejected the offer and watched. They all played until damn big stakes lah, if win really can win alot but lose really lose alot also. Nah, not really into all these. Reached home, and now very tired liao. Might wake up later for the Chelsea match, for the BLUES! (Y) I see how bah. Maybe tomorrow will go out, at home also like a sian. Signing off, with ♥ - Uglynotcutesadprincelionel92 |