
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 11.02.14 Date: 2014年2月10日星期一 Haha, was in WA and playing my phone so have to wait until now then post my blog. It's 12 soon & I will keep to my promise of blogging today; Morning woke up, Because Charles was sick, So I accompanied him to the medical centre. And from there, I also go and get my medical condition checked. How dumb of me to hear my appointment date wrongly sia... 4/2 I hear as 10/2 , end up miss my specialist check up. Had to reschedule everything, and hopefully by march I can have a piece of mind also. My parents also keep ask if my right thigh still have the numbness, unfortunately still have bah. Just that I still continue with my daily life, because it's not pain just numb. Hope bo taiji, if not later still need go for surgery all those, don't want burden my family. Afternoon went to canteen cuz cookhouse food sucks. Ytd and today, was playing TOD with piglet. The truth is gd in a way, at least I can know people better.. But the dares are really .... Haha, bo Wei gong because it's awesome people just do what they are dared. (Y) Ytd got a photo of her, today listened to a recording of jay chou song by her.. I think I will have sweetdreams tonight after listening instead of having deaf ears.. :D Now maybe watch my drama first before slping.. Hope Tmr not much events, and happy that today I finally he hao with my good friend in camp. :) |