
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 160214 Date: 2014年2月16日星期日 Next week have to eat on whatever I stocked up today.. Only bought honey stars, some bread, some sweets and chocolate bars.. As for drinks... Opps forgotten ._. Hope the supply don't cut too long!! Sure smell a lot de leh, no water then how bath sia? Crazy camp lai de, total defence day do this type of thing -.- Hahaha. Stupid. I don't know what to say about now le. Just hoping C to be alright. For now, din really talk to A. I had to be the bad guy someday. Just unfair to C as it's not because of her. Seeing C putting ppl in front of herself makes me sad. Because all along I put her in front of myself too. I just know if I really like someone I have to fight for her and make her happy. I know there's another person that like me, Even if A is perfect, rich or pretty.. I won't end up happy either. I will only be happy with someone I comfortable with... That is as similar to me in many ways. Love is like doing what we do best. Blur together. Play together. Share all the disgusting food or the nice food. If sick jiu sick together, eat until fat.. If you want to cook Maggie mee I don't mind eating either.. Want unhealthy jiu together. I don't know why am I like that. I cannot explain to u also. But I just hope you don't sad and cry le. If I were to choose, I will only choose you. |