
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: A SUPER SUPER LONG POST :) Date: 2014年2月22日星期六 HMMMMM. Here to post about MYSELF bah. :) So bored now. And a little moody. One of the moodless nights I guess? I am just a ordinary guy out there bah. Hoping to see everyone around me happy. Of course it may not be possible, but seeing people happy makes me happy. Especially my loved ones. ♥ I am not exactly tall, 175 only. But awkwardly heavy, 75 :( Still trying to lose weight. But too bad my determination not that strong. Bad thing about myself I guess. My good point should be, I treat whoever treats me well even better. Sometimes, at the expense of myself. My bad point, should be I tend to overthink sometimes. And also, emuemu sometimes. I don't like to share my stuffs with anyone, or confide anything to anybody. That's why, it's hard for me to get a partner. Because I will always make her angry. When she ask what's wrong, I will definitely answer back "Nth" or "Nvm" I am also too blur liao, even my parents are saying me. So what if I am a very kind person? I don't have the other good qualities. I'm lazy, sometimes lazy to talk even. How to chase after girls like that? TBH, I don't easily trust people either. Even close friends... I sometimes break their hearts by doubting them. Idk... maybe because I used to kena backstab last time. So I will have some barrier when knowing people. I always imagine how happy this world will become If love is something you can earn Then everybody will surely be getting their love they need However, it doesn't work this way. I am always at the wrong place at the wrong time. I am always thankful some people never left But if it's time for me to leave, I will leave. Memories, are always the hardest part to forget. Feelings fade, memories stay. In the end, everything will disappear.It will go back to how it was in the beginning. Lalala.. Don't want continue this post liao. The more I write, the more emu I feel. Emu guys are always islands outside their homes. They chose to suffer alone, and of course who will want to be with emu people? So realistic. Bye people. :D |