|
Entries,
Title: Boring duty night;
Date: 2014年2月20日星期四
Here I am at the guard house...Need to do duty till 4. Then 2 hours of rest per shift. Shall end duty around 8 I guess. Like so sian.... But after this duty, Friday book out day liao so nevermind! At this hour, piglet should be asleep liao. Hope not tossing around in her bed =_=
If I were to write my happiest moment in life.. I guess knowing you should be one of them bah. When I miss you, I will just look back at the pictures and your song.. People can be addicted to drugs, but idk why am I addicted to you LOLOL.
She asked if I could ever gave you up.. And that someone may be out there to catch me if I do someday... But I just replied her I won't bah. The only person that stays in my head is you and I know I cannot get you out also. No space for other people already..
|