
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Confessions' Post Date: 2014年2月9日星期日 1. I am a lazy person. 2. I like to eat, as many as possible. 3. Most of the time I just act serious only. 4. I like to zilian because I think I got the looks hahaha. 5. I like to sing because I am Singapore's 刘杰伦. 6. I always give people chance, very kind horh? 7. I like to swim but everytime is just go see girls only. 8. I like rainy days because I like to play in the rain. 9. I am a emo person, the corner of my wall has already a lot circles drawn by yours truly. 10. I like to spend money and I don't really save. 11. I like to lie most of the time. :p 12. I don't like to watch romance movies. 13. I like to watch ghost movies but I always end up screaming :( 14. I don't really like gaming. 15. I like to sing in the toilet. 16. I like to daydream until the teacher has to stand in front of me and stare at me then I know. 17. I like to laugh and smile but IMH don't have beds for me. 18. I am quite obedient at home. 19. I always wear the same clothes. 20. I am a very blur person. 21. I used to look at the clouds and think of going up to eat them. 22. I cannot dance, my hands and legs will move together. 23. I play the piano but am a music nerd. 24. I don't like to eat cheese while everyone's so crazy about it. 25. I don't know who will have so much things to confess in a blog. 26. I think I'm getting old. 27. I always look into the mirror and scared my reflection will come out and kidnap me. 28. I am a very peace loving person. 29. I cannot live without my phone. 30. I like to ton nights and then snooze alarm clocks in the morning. 31. I am very happy to have everyone in my life especially the one who made me do this dare. 32. I think I cannot be dumber anymore. :D 33. I used to chase the sun when I am young and end up sweating like mad. 34. But for now, I'm chasing the moon and I will catch it someday. :) 35. I think Krystal is very kind to exercise my fingers before I book in tonight. 36. I think samsung is better than iPhone. 37. I think I have to diet soon. 38. I hope I had chosen Truth instead of Dare :( 39. I am happy to have a ghost face for my screensaver. 40. Wooo finally finished liao! |