
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Dared by Piglet: "A Unforgettable Day" Date: 2014年2月12日星期三 Was playing TOD with piglet for around 3 days liao. Limit going to be up le hahaha, because a lot questions like asked before le. Somemore I'm so dumb.. Can't think of more questions. This is one of the dare: "A day I find it hard to forget no matter what" - I think should be my POP parade bah. Is like.. All my hard work, all the sufferings I had from PTP to BMT at tekong all paid off! :) I will never forget that day where my parents and brother sit there and try to find me in the many soldiers there... I almost TEARED when we marched finish as a contingent, and when sergeants all tell us to take care in our later part of army life... They are damn fierce at tekong but at the parade place, they talk like my mother with tender loving care ._. Hahahaha. The most sad part is saying gd bye to the people I'm closest to for that 3 months. My 1st home because I only get to book out on weekends. I still rmb the memories at tekong very vividly. When I first went there, I was like a gongdai. (I admitted it myself) Then saw a bunch of crazy people. All queueing up to say goodbye to our hair. After that, we will see each other for around 3 months of PTP/BMT. During this period, I had experienced laughter, fun, tough times, touching moments and all this will never be erased from my mind... I still remember my buddy, my Raven company friends, those people who went through the Remedial training with me because we all failed nafa :p And also when we go forest chiong and kena tekan, we do it as a group. I'm proud to experience all these, however also glad that my 2 years of army is coming to an end :D Without all the support I wouldn't have made it... And I know May 17th will be my ORD parade where I can wear ny smart no.1, can't wait for that day sia :)) After that will end my army life le until reservice.... That one wait until I become uncle then say. Anyway I haven't asked piglet if she can make it for my ORD parade... Since I'm on this topic then I might as well just ask here... But still long leh, but if you can make it on that Saturday, I will invite you to the parade :D more likely is either busy or lazy cuz I know she's studying and a lot stuffs to do... Okay nights people!! Can't wait for tomorrow book out :d |