
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Just simply lalalala Date: 2014年2月23日星期日 Hey, cuz too bored already so decided to blog... Today, went to trim my hair! :) Because next week gonna have a hair check. Those that fail the check can prepare no need go home for next weekend liao LOL. If not I won't bother... Weekends are just so important to me nowadays. Although 3 more months and I will have everyday at home :p Today morning, after watching doraemon I went to Fav auntie's place to cut hair.. Went along with mum. The auntie talked damn lot... About studies about family about her friends. Then asked about my uni application for SIM. Then I say still haven't apply lorh! She told me that nowadays go out find job is looking mainly on experience.. Not much of degree. Which I kind of agree cuz I have some seniors telling me about this too,. They have those local uni degree sia... But end up the company boss just reply them , "这个是什么来的?" *break heart* Awww. Probably will work first then study Or if I not tired, I will study part time :) Need find some jobs that have good job prospect... Not simply go Mcdonalds or KFC Or sell stuffs be promoter... I wanted to be a teacher lehhh in some school.. But idk what can I teach. Then Chze Hao disiao me ask me go teach kindergarden =_= Joker much. LOL!! I just hope to ORD then can slowly plan.. Need to be successful one day :) This is what I feel that I should do.. Tonight booking in Sure have the sian feeling Lalalas Anyway, I hope ANG can recover from her flu and stay healthy... Why her immune system so jialat derh. How I hope I can exchange mine with hers sia :( Nahh.. And hope she drink more water... Try to exercise more maybe you will become as fit as me someday.. KE YI MAH? HAHAHA jkjk. Okay byeee people. |