
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Lalala Date: 2014年2月15日星期六 Went to zouk on a valentine day with friends. At first was hesitating cuz I'm just plain lazy :p Then went Clarke Quay around 9? Saw a lot of couples walking there. A lot of people selling roses also, overpriced de ._. Then was finding Great world city.. But I recall is frm Tiong bahru go de. So mrt-ed down and took the bus.. Reached Holiday inn and waited for Greg and co to buy their liquor.. Went near the bridge to play some drinking games.. I know I cfm will drunk de, so I say good night to piglet. Around 12+ I went to queue.. Many many ppl there :( Around 1+ then entered Phuture. Tk introduced his friends to us and then we went to the dance floor! :3 Then drank something like a cocktail drink.. Too many ppl liao then can't really dance.. Kena tsk by a lot ppl cuz all pushing around. Around 3.30, we decided to cab back. Then reach home around 4+ Next day morning woke up just before mon show :D Sleep only awhile but not tired. Because going to meet piglet. Was late for around 10mins ._. We bus-ed down to downtown east then went to buy tickets for "Endless love".. Although at first I wanted to watch the cartoon Lego movie hahaha.. Then ate early lunch there too at mr chicken rice. :) The chicken not bad bah.. Was looking at piglet removing the skins. :3 Then we smuggled bbt into the cinema lala! I bought mango snow shake. :) Some parts of the movie I find it quite touching.. Or maybe very true. Sometimes I also wonder when will my true love come.. But for now I hope my true love don't come to me too fast. Cuz I still want to spend more time with piglet.. Anyway we went to WWW after movie. Since very long I never go there liao! So very happy swimming and splashing water around :D Kept asking to go up the torpedo thing but she gt phobia. So nvm :) Lucky I didn't make lost her specs. Walked backwards then keep look then can't see much. Asked the lifeguard for help also. Then heng ah.. While I was walking then saw sth black in the water. After that be more guai liao, go lock stuff in locker... And piglet strength too big is it, the locker key spoil == Hahaha. Played awhile more, then we left the place. Clothes all damn wet, I wear wrong clothes go play also.. Keep stuck at the slide thing, or maybe cuz I fat? Damn paiseh la sia -.- Bus-ed down to Tampines from there then go walk walk, Keep kena tempted all the way :3 Koi, Gongcha, Mac, food, mon, rilakkuma... Lalalala. I can buy de rawr. Just that I choose not to, chey!! Then piglet saw her friend at Tampines AGAIN. Haha I think the big big rilakkuma price quite ex.. So I never go see. But the doraemon was quite cheap. Wanted to buy but scared no hands to take... Hmm... Then went to take mrt. Was in a dilemma on where to go. Then decided to go serangoon nex. Was starting to become hungry liao :3 Then someone played flappy bird in mrt. LOLOL jiayous hitting my record ^^ Then reach nex le, we went to decide which place to eat dinner. The tomyum and curry stuffs very tempting! Especially the prata place, curry smell damn strong ._. Stomach growling all the way. Then finally go to HKC to eat some curry pork chop rice. Eeeeek. Got mayo inside :( But still better than piglet's , she totally can't eat much.. Help her to hide those weird tasting rice, and also eat the tomato chicken.. Don't know whether she will be hungry not bah, eat so less.. Keep asking her to buy one more noodle but she say full liao nvm. Hope she won't hungry at night eh ._. Then after that, go walk walk around the shops before going home. Mum keep rush me back cuz I whole day forget to contact her.. Sorry to worry her. Then piglet alighted at sengkang and I went home.. Before going home, J whatsapped her "something" which I actually guess so long ago. I kept wanting not to see.. Bt in the end piglet still force me to see. Hais. Went home to see what gift piglet gave me.. Was quite happy with it. :) Even if she didn't give me anything, I also won't mind. Cuz just going out with her is a gift to me already. Seeing her smile, or showing her naggy side. I hope she know how to use the hand warmer.. And don't have to complain about hands being cold le :) But in the end, I still end up making her sad. Told her I had feelings for her all along. Din want to say cuz I'm unsure of her feelings towards me. So I just stayed by her side to ensure everything's fine. Seeing her fine, I will be contented le. |