
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Lookback into Life; 36th :) Date: 2014年2月5日星期三
Grab up my glasses, I'm out of the door, I'm gonna hit the city.
(Above just lyrics from "Tik Tok" by Kesha)
Haha kidding lah, too lazy to go anywhere.
Wanted to get my breakfast because I woke up quite early today..
And when I say my quite early, is actually 9+ close to 10... ==
Then dad called me and asked if my blankets, bed sheets fr camp are all washed..
I thought my mum help me wash liao, end up didnt..
Haha nvm! Like boxim horh treat mum like my maid like that :x
Then dad drove me to Tampines Round Market,
Found one 24hr laundry machine place.. all paid by $1 coins.
There have the coin changer machine also, then I shun bian changed $10 worth of coins.
Shake and listen the sound like a rich hahaha! :p
Then while dad went to the ATM, he asked me to fill my stomach first! :)
So I go and buy BAK CHOR MEE, long-time craving finally satisfied.
I still have many many cravings waiting to satisfy,
But since I have to be determined yet being not FAT... I have to 一个一个来 :D
Then also saw Desmond 48 de, with his family also eating breakfast..
When I finally went back to the laundry place...
KNS! Dad throw in $5 for the dryer.. End up dry 30mins until sibei dry..
After that we just went home liao.
Was sms-ing and using phone after reach home..
Then xiaocutiepie97 keep saying she's cold & stomach pain :(
I wonder how to find a cure for her stomachpain sia..
Although I sort of manage to find a "cure" for her frequent coldness..
Anyway, hope everyone be healthy and take gd care of themselves during this period!!
All of us are going back to sch, or army, or work right after CNY..
After FEEDING OURSELVES UNTIL LIKE DUMPLING...
Can't afford to fall sick lah! I will be praying for all :D
I also have to go back to camp tonight already leh, very sian!
I also hope my holiday can last longer, but cannot lah I guess...
If not I scared one day I cannot even walk out of my house, with a big big belly :P
CHEYYYY.
Now going to have dinner then use lappy watch some shows awhile.
Before go back camp, no more wifi for me to use le..
Nowadays keep listening to parents quarrelling about my uni stuffs, hear le also pekcek.
$$$ stuffs and also scared I choose wrong course.
I also dk how... I hope I will make the right choice in life! Cant afford to make any more wrong steps ;(
Below is a short short post for xiaocutiepie97 since she complaint I keep say her.. And partially also cuz I very polite one, got read got reply back :)
Other people, jiu shooo bah this post is just meant for HER.
(I'm not K-ing you, just because I don't want to expose yr name haha cuz the blog still hv other readers :p)
K,
Thanks for coming into my life also.
I know you for dk how long already, I myself also never keep track..
But like what other people say, when you just want to treasure the time with the people you want to be with, time doesn't matter at all bah!
Everytime out with you, I just hope time will pass slower,
because is not like everyday, and I'm also reminiscing all my happy moments.
I used to tell you if you send yr pic to my phone, my WA will crash? HAHAHA.
But no bah, I guess if I didn't know you in the first place, maybe I will crash instead.
Without you, I'm NOTHING.
With ANGANGANG, I'm at least a MONMONMON.
Together, we are ANGMONANGMONANGMON. LOLOL! :p
I hope you still take care of yrself.. Don't always get sick.
Although is not beyond what you can control, but at least eat when you hungry, sleep when you sleepy, see doctor when you sick, or see my doctor husband also can! ^^
As for me, don't have to worry much about me..
Because in army, they say if you don't sick often, you no opportunity to chao geng!
So actually I sick recently, to practice my chao geng skills.. Blahblahblah!
Lastly, hope you score swee swee for your CS test tomorrow!!
I have faith in you, and I know you can score well de. Your memory ah, especially hehe.
Signing off,
L
|