
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Odd one out; Date: 2014年2月6日星期四
Day 37
Seems like many people feeling the same way as I do.
I'm always smiling, but I will never know how long I could hold that smile.
Why do I still care so much?
Everything is just like pieces of sand, they may disappear past your hands,
but they will never disappear completely.
Perhaps it's always better to slowly let go before you completely lost yrself in it.
Today;
Was not the best morning I had.
Apparently I know we can't bring phone to PE, but I still brought.
Then when I went back bunk to safekeep it, the disciplinary committee steps in.
And decided to give me 1x extra for MIA.
I admit, my fault bah D:
Then after that went to canteen to hv a short breakfast with 48devotionals.
Ian and the other specs are like ... anti-christ mah LOL.
Then after that went back bunk,
After eating, always will feel sleepy one mah!
So I started to go into my dreams... halfway sms-ing with ang3.
Then woke up, heard lunch was porridge, so i skipped. :p
Then slept again until 2.30, wake up for the talk for tmr's elderly home visit.
:D
When we reach the OC's face is like TOTALLY BLACK HAHAHA.
LATE FOR AROUND 5MINS?
Then scolded all of us, because there're ppl that reached even later.
Late 15mins, we ended up late bookout 1hour.
This is army chey~
Dinner was great.
Curry chicken, with sweet & sour pork, fried potato...
Then wait for bookout, went to Cp to see earstuds and also bought one for myself.
Anyway, hope tmr's visit to the Salvation Home(I think) will be fun bah!
Hope I can hear alot of grandma grandpa stories & if possible, even get angbao? LOL JK!
Play mahjong or poker cards see can or nt, hahaha weird suggestions frm my bunk ppl -.-
Lalalas.
Hope I can get into sleep bah.
Alot of things I have to worry in my mind ==
Hope she will be less moody.
Okay bye blog tomorrow again.
|