
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 020314 :) Date: 2014年3月2日星期日 96 more days to ORD I just realized :D Time really pass damn fast lah> :) Today went to catch "3AM 2" with Chze Hao at cine... He happen to be a horror lover... While I'm also one, I'm one timid horror lover =x Starting already scare me when the cast arrive at the sch.. For me the most scariest part is when the ghost chase them... Sound effects like damn scary, no need watch also will get scared. Somemore the ppl in cinema scream. LOL. After that immediately rush to take mrt cuz thought mum want go ikea, End up never go lehhh. Abit disappointed cuz cannot go my third home haha! Can't eat the hotdog buns there or ice cream~ Went to cold storage buy stuffs back camp. Some piglet nag again through SMS ~~~ When going home... Mum asked me to help buy rice back... And okay, some stuffs happened lah. Quarreled for awhile until I eventually give in. Because is my mistake bahh. Actually I'm also not a difficult person to argue with... I always give in derh. :D Read piglet's post for me on her blog... Can say I'm touched bah. Because the last time ppl ever edit my pic is.... Secondary sch times. :p And yes, I'll do anything to make her smile again :D Glad that all my efforts are not wasted. To see her smile... I think go through how many hardship also will happy. Actually.. My camp ppl always gt disiao me lahh. Some say my world like only revolve around her and no one else.. Cuz I'm messaging her almost everytime. Homescreen.. Lockscreen.. Wherever I am or what I doing, I will always think of her bah. Also wondering what she is doing too. All the times with her I won't forget.. If I had the chance, I will do all over again and I won't regret :) I think I know her since June if I'm not wrong... Became her monmonmon around aug or sep, and gained many many nicknames since then :P I won't say which month is the best. I think every month with her is the best :D I didn't want to edit any pic of her and post here... I just want to be selfish for once and keep her photos for myself ke yi mah?? At least I can keep looking at them and that will make me smile everyday.. I don't really want to know any more pretty girls or what liao pleaseee. To my the matchmaker relative haha. I only want to revolve around piglet. And I miss herr. |