
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 050314 :) Date: 2014年3月5日星期三 Today wasn't a great day to begin with.. As I'm assigned to be one of the marshallers for the 3km run( which I unwillingly took up since I'm part of the status party no choice), I just volunteered. Then morning the conducting told me there are insufficient vests so they just made 5 of us wear bags. I acknowledged that lorh~ But when the run start... Jidankueh lahh. The RQ maybe pms or what lorh... See us never wear vest then gan us. Shout loud loud smre =__= Then I want to explain to him, he din bother at all lahh. Just keep niam say "You better wear your ******* vest if not I will ******** charge you" Zzzz. Part of volunteers since they need help. But early morning cuz of this small issue, scold vulgar and anyhow say want charge~ But luckily, he just say only... Weird uncle! :@ But good thing is received a equally long sweet msg from piglet. Abit funny also, make me smile lahhh. :D Then afternoon, bearing inspection. Someone kena caught for hair, so we all kena... Fall in then of cuz my hair make it!! So short siaaaaa. And they say every month have one check, then how I hide my fringe. MY CURRENTLY "ONE STRAND FRINGE" by someone with bangs~ Then also marched for awhile. Cuz never really go clean up the areas. Life in battalion has really came to hell lerh... Everyday training, cleaning, listening to niam... Where are the days of pigging? Hais... Nights out! :P Had KFC. Sorry that I tempted someone. Then saw bandito but I never eat the mayo and veggie de so I never order.. Just zinger!! Went out yishun north point to watch movie with jiawei. "Made Me Shudder"- Some Thai horror movie The story is like this... A group of high school students, always exploring the famous haunted places around lorhh... Then one day they decide to visit some abandoned building in school rumored to have spirits of teachers around cuz of some murder cases... Then starting part the scares mostly by human only but me and him keep ahhh~~ I keep jumping and don't dare see at first... But after awhile keep laughing only! Cuz the movie totally like a joke nia xD The human can hit the ghosts derhh like seriously... But the ending part HAHAHA The ghost can answer phone and somemore say "5230, IMYSM" to the humans... :3 Took me quite some time to think what the digits mean... Had a good scare and laugh :) This season really a lot horror movies. HK de, japan de, Thai de... Soon will be Korean de.. Why sia? I also dk leh... Walked around yishun then decided to mrt back cuz quite late liao. Sms-ing then go back lot1.. Wanted to buy Gc but closed le at 10.. Went ninja mode then sneaked back into camp at 11+ Damn tired sia... Going to sleep soon liao. Looking at my lockscreen and homescreen, feeling good! Seeing my phone is like seeing her everyday :) Wonder when will I change, or probably not until I find a better one :) Nights!! Tmr book out day lohhhhhh |