
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 070314 :D Fun day out! Date: 2014年3月7日星期五 Maybe I shall let the pictures do the talking first?? :) 070314! ☺️ It's 48SAR Battalion anniversary gathering at Sentosa! :) Woke up quite early to make my way to Vivo. Met up Charles & Ngan otw. Then catched up with Darren they all. Waited 9am then flag off timing :) Went pass few stations. Firstly, have to take photos around. After that, need to run around all the stations to complete certain quests. I'm kind of surprised when I cleared the blindfolded station.. First try and I get the drink can down... Was wearing some blindfold haha but not too bad arh! :p After that went for the three legged soccer challenge.. Was with Joel. Then the stupid AE people stolen our team flag! In fact, everyone was like stealing each other's flag! Hear that stealing of flags will get points.. Ended up also don't have hahaha. Went for swimming missions, sandy missions, ball games and hiking tasks. Everything ended around 1 and we have our lunch.. :) Was damn hungry lehh & thirsty.. Tired also because whole morning till noon never rest dao. Whole event ended around 2 then I faster make my way to meet piglet. (: Benlai wanted watch movie but then.. I reached late. And I don't really want to watch that "Journey" movie.. So I decided to ask if can go K (: Met up with her at AMK and then slowly make our way to NEX. When I see her, all my tiredness all gone.. So happy to see her :D Sung at K from 4 like that until 7. Did my usual taking of pics and vids, today was a good day cuz she never realized me taking vid :3 Sing until so serious the face ._. Or maybe cuz she abit emu-tional~ Then think she tired so she rested awhile.. Had abit pillow fight then after that is my show (: I keep singing while she pigging =_= 7 and we went around looking for dinner spots. Ended up went kovan, and she ate only curry puff. Wondering if it's enough but maybe cuz her appetite small or Stomachpain.. After that , mrt-ed back and had to say bye to her. Once I said bye, it's time to start missing her again. Really hope she won't keep sick and also less emu :( Now I have to wait until the next time I could meet her again... |